It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Optical Effects of Special Relativity and Seeing the White Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Optical Effects of Special Relativity and Seeing the White Light

I don't usually post much on this site, but I do find it fascinating and very much believe that even though there are some rather untrue posts on the site, that there are some amazing diamonds also! So excellent job folks.

As you maybe able to tell from the thread title the subject is quite obvious so, I would first like to ask you to view this video. I'm not 100% sure if it is embedded correctly so forgive me for any mistakes, although, it is working for me.

The part of the video I am referring to is when the full relativistic effects occur, and the headlight effect takes place, now you can probably guess what I will say next. We hear of people talking about seeing the "white light" in near death experiences, I am no expert but is there any possibility that they or some part of them are traveling at these speeds and this is why they experience this?

Not making any claims, its just an observation that occurred to me, and I was wondering what you all thought.

Take care and have a wonderful day, evening or morning.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by GoodLuckCharm]

[edit on 13-5-2010 by GoodLuckCharm]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Anyone? I don't know if this idea has any merit to it, I'm guessing maybe not, but just putting it out there for other peoples ideas, and thoughts.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm about to leave the house I will come bavk to your thread later just found it!

join