It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resource Planet 2012(B)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It all seemed so wrong,so impossible,so un-thought of that none of us could ever in our wildest dreams be it in a conspiracy theory or some sort of induced psychedelic trip could ever imagine this could happen and happen like it did.I all ways thought it would be the unseen N.W.O.(new world order)or some other secret society bent on world domination would unleash some new technology and bring humanity to it's knees.

But it was not,these invaders or should i say scavengers came from a relm of space and time that we would come to know as"tri-verse".we learned from our new hosts that space was like a three layer cake and the"verse"we lived in was created as Farm for the other verse's.

As the debate of 2102 carried on for years after a part of the Mayan calender was found.many ideas grew about the date some speculated of brown dwarf star"Nibiru"that would enter into our solar system and reek havok.Others cried about a asteroid impact from"Wormwood"killing as all.But what no one in there wildest dream did ever consider December 21 2012 was not the end of the world but a harvest date for our planet.

As we also were to be told by our new enemy who made the history of space known to us as sort of a "parting gift"that all the other planets in our solar system had been all ready been harvested and that Mars was harvested before us 25,000 years ago.

Our world leaders were at a lost for words actions and thoughts as the first resource vessel something like a giant barge went into docking position in the lower atmosphere just above South America.The ship was so huge 150 miles wide by 1000 miles long it could be seen on some parts of the earth with a naked eye.

Seemed to me as soon as they docked in position the deployed thousands of smaller carrier type ships that deployed 1500 or more troops,not normal troop but super human sized troops each at least 12 feet tall.but the strangest thing about it was they had no high tech weapons just things that looked like baseball bats with a white hot hot square on the top all most like a mace type of weapon.Argentina was laid to waste in a matter of days all the people who did not run were taken along with all the natural resources of the area everything.after the first wave of attacks space satellite pictures should that the rich jungles and rivers of the amazon now looked like the mojave desert.

The United Nations Called for an emergency meeting to discuss the options we had,China announced that they are withdrawing from the UN to prepare its own people for what is coming and its borders will be closed and like a dominoe effect othe nations fell from the UN and America stood alone

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have a feeling will smith and Jeff Goldbloom will save us with a mackbook and some sassy flying

join