It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spooky Photo Proves Life on Mars ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This is a video I came across youtube, I don't think I've seen it posted before but here goes:

You can clearly see what appears to be a humanoid shaped statue of some sort, I'm usually the biggest skeptic when it comes to Mars photogaphs, but this one is just astounding !!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It's been posted.
Mars Statue

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
aahhh, ok thank you.

can a mod please delete this ???

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

It's a rock and the good ol' face on mars.

I don't understand why people keep posting this photo in thread after thread after thread. Looking at it for the millionth time makes it no more convincing as "proof of life on mars". Let's pretend this is proof then - why is life on mars appear so humanoid? Surely there are not apes on Mars are there? It is very easy for us humans to use our imaginations, and obviously one of the first things we like to imagine are human shapes/faces, hence the rock showing the sitting alien and the so called Face.

I'd love to believe in life on Mars but I'm gonna need to see something more conclusive than these same old photos that no one can agree upon. If these photos really showed evidence of life scientists all over the world would be going crazy about them.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I never claimed it to be proof of life on mars, that was just the name of the video.

Like I said, I'm the first to dismiss these kinds of claims, but looking at the humanoid structure...... how could rock be formed in that manner ??? you can clearly see what appears to be an arm coming out, and a head above it, .... how could such an anomoly occur on an uninhabited planet ??

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
as much as I want to believe this.... it's a photo NASA released, if they were actually hiding something, we wouldn't be able to find it.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
David Bowie in 1971 asked the question"Is there life on mars" he believed there was life underground on Mars as many did at the time.
People should be more open minded about this possibility?

top topics

join