It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving Day for DaddyBare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Just wanted to throw this up...
Today Tues 5/11/2010 I will be picking up the moving van, loading up all my crap and hitting the road Jack... we're leaving Albuquerque and moving to SE Kansas to a nice little mini farm we bought back in Oct of last year.... tomorrow very early we head out....

It might be June or even July before I'm back on so no I wasn't taken by "Men in Black" or abducted by "Grays" to bad too I was looking forward to a good probing...

Unless the SHTF before I get back I look forward to relaying my adventures to all once we get settled in... hope everyone stays well and if anyone wants to drop in on us out in Kansas... bring beer :bnghd:

Play nice and don't eat anyone we can random off K???

[edit on 11-5-2010 by DaddyBare]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hope the move goes well. Best Wishes for the next chapter of your Life at your new locale. Will be waiting to hear all about all.

And who knows, you just might get that probing yet.

Live long and prosper. \\ // ,

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
got to Elk city in OK and a massive line of thunder storms plus a tornado warning forced us to motel up for the night... Man the local news here in OK is all about the tornadoes that have ripped threw here the past few days....

bright and sunny this morning should be on the road PDQ... don't know when the next up date will be CYA

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Heya! I remembered reading that you were moving and just saw a post by you. I hope that the move went smoothly and you and your family are getting settled in. Glad to have you back, I enjoy your posts and am happy to see them again.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Glencairn

I'm not entirely back, not just yet... lots to do out at the old rancharo... had a roof repair and just put in a new water heater... this place I bought was on one of those foreclosures sales... needless to say it needs a lot of work but hey a regular ole Joe like me would never otherwise be able to afford a 4200 sq foot 4 bed 2 bath home on 6 acres... not for under $13,000 anyway...

new topics

top topics

join