It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold: I Was Going To Speak In Arizona, But I Thought I'd Be Deported

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormwind™
Like all birds, they come home to roost. I am sorry but I have no sympathy. Any nation that elects someone like Bush and then elects him again lol deserve everything that comes home to roost.

I in no way imply that any nation should be judged on their leaders, but any nation that allows that type of leader back in and to stay despite being regarded by the world as a total clown is going to get a hammering.

What in the hell does Bush have to with this story? Hello???? The year is 2010 and your "Rock Star" Obama, is still playing his same old tired venue!!

You want to blame somebody? Then blame the ill equipped "Legend In His Own Mind" Barry!! It was his drivel that brought us to this point.

And I am sure you are probably thrilled with all the "Change" and transparency he has delivered so far!

Change? Oh yeah, we got change alright! That's what we have left after all of his financial debacles!

As far as transparency? The only thing Barrack Obama has offered transparency about lies in revealing the exact number of nuclear weapons the USA has in their possession.

Brilliant!! Now what were you saying about Bush?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The bitterness across this Board is just too amazing. Someone cracks a lighthearted joke and its taken as the end of the world? Cmon people, lighten up

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
The bitterness across this Board is just too amazing. Someone cracks a lighthearted joke and its taken as the end of the world? Cmon people, lighten up

Yep people should accept that arnie says this things in jest, thats his style.

But come on do you really need to be born is usa to be president, why. All you people are 99% not american heritage beyond a few generations anyway.

Any american against immigration is a hypocrite, that is what your country is based on.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

If Arnold "coming" Schwarzenegger has a problem with the borders being defended....I got nothing...its 5:30 in the A.M

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Hi paxnatus. What I think you will find interesting is that not only was Arnold tight with the Bushes but he was also one of the few Republicans, a RINO in actuality, that defended Obama's policies from the start. What I contend, and I have been saying this on other threads for some time, is that we have only one party. They work together and against us like tag-team wrestlers. For example Bush introduced the "Patriot Act" and Obama made it permanent. Arnold is just another example. You simply have to watch his actions and listen to his words. The evidence is there.

Arnold Defends Obama, Democrats

Schwarzenegger defends Obama's stimulus bill

Schwarzenegger defends Obama over TV gaffe

We have forgotten how Arnie came to Barry's aid there. Very noble but let's remember that Barry had not trained under Sr. Bush like the Austrian funny man. Arnie knows when to safely use his sense of humor to advantage.

"These, they're very dangerous. They trap you. Especially these furry ones...it's these furry guys that get you in real trouble. They can reach out and listen to something so — keep it respectful here." —George Bush Sr., speaking to Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1991 about the need to be careful when speaking near open microphones

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Exactly, the same system in uk. People think its either good or bad labour lost, but in reality who ever wins, the ptb win, not us. Its just like the left right rubbish is a tag team, and when one is on tired they tag the other side to come in with some energy.

Its all just some big play, and the public always buy into it.

I just hate who ever gets in they are all the same. If everyone hated them all no one would vote, and our votes mean nothing other than playing this rubbish tag team game that is politics, like you say.

None of us win, and its getting boring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join