It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love Spell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   

This banned member posted plagiarized material.

The content posted to this forum by this currently banned member was improperly stolen from another author without their permission. As such, the posts have been removed.

While this is not the reason this member was banned from ATS, this aspect of his personality is certainly a contributing factor.

[edit on 19-6-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

[edit on 19-6-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Wow, I like this.....it is very romantic. It gives a visual of red satin sheets & a romantic discussion.

Are you a Pagan? I am wondering because of the "Blessed Be".

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyspiritguide
Wow, I like this.....it is very romantic. It gives a visual of red satin sheets & a romantic discussion.

Are you a Pagan? I am wondering because of the "Blessed Be".

Be rhymes with me. Heehee. So does that . Perhaps I could have ended it with Heehee. Heehee.

A pagan? Well, pagans believe in multipal Gods, while I believe in one supreme creator of all things. I do however believe that there are overseers of things. So in a way I do think like a Pagan, yet I also think like a Christian. I also agree with many of the eastern religions. So I guess I am undecided. I know, why don't I just pick a belief system and go with it huh? I'm working on it, but such things can not be rushed.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
oh, actually the word "Pagan" is simply used to mean a "non-Christian, non-Muslim, and non-Jewish" person(s).

It also means "rural-dweller".

Many Pagans do not believe in a mulitude of God(s), or Goddesses, but believe that each name is a different aspect of the same Creator.

So, while chanting names (like Isis, Demeter, Diana, etc...), it is really the same being. Make sense?

Besides....

~Blesssed Be~ is a lovely way to end a statement, or a poem.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyspiritguide
oh, actually the word "Pagan" is simply used to mean a "non-Christian, non-Muslim, and non-Jewish" person(s).

It also means "rural-dweller".

Many Pagans do not believe in a mulitude of God(s), or Goddesses, but believe that each name is a different aspect of the same Creator.

So, while chanting names (like Isis, Demeter, Diana, etc...), it is really the same being. Make sense?

Besides....

~Blesssed Be~ is a lovely way to end a statement, or a poem.

Than perhaps I am a Pagan. I hate being so undecided. Lately though I have been trying to lay off the magic, because of a recent experiance. But just today I had wondered if it wasn't time to address the overseers.

Nutzo

top topics

join