It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HD moon footage discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

HD moon footage discussion

www.youtube.com

The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) launched "KAGUYA (SELENE)" by the H-IIA Launch Vehicle at 10:31:01 a.m. on September 14, 2007 (JST) from Tanegashima Space Center (TNSC). The major objectives of the "KAGUYA" mission are to obtain scientific data of the lunar origin and evolution and to develop the technology for the future lunar exploration. "KAGUYA" consists of a main orbiting satellite at about 100km altitude and two small satellites (Relay Satellite and VRAD Satellite) in polar.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is my very first post on ATS. I have been reading ATS for a very long time and i figured I am ready to start making posts when and IF i ever find anything relevant. I work overseas as a security contractor and I spend alot of time researching things on the web. I feel like i finally have a topic to discuss that will help me learn more about the topic and turn others on to this topic..

Now to the point. I have been on a "alien moon bases" kick lately and i have seen some pretty impressive photos and videos scattered across the web. some real. some fake. some confusing. by my question to ATS is... What happend with this japanese HD scan of the moon? has anyone looked into the film to cross reference other points of interest? Has anyone watched raw copies of the film to see if any new anomalies show up? there may be a discussion on this. i haven't been able to find one thats completely open to discussion and to share information.

So ATS... what data do you have? what data has anyone found via the japanese HD moon sweep... any?

A HD sweep of the moon would be a dream come true to most people believing in moon bases and monoliths on the moon. but i cant find any info on such analysis.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This was something I was wondering just two days ago. It had occured to me on the way to work that Japan, India, and others have sent probes to the moon.
It is logical to assume that these countries photographed and video taped the surface of the moon on each of these missions.
The question would then be, where is the footage? It is surely the property of the tax paying public, and the public's collective right to see whatever data has been collected.
I wonder why it is that these organisations haven't yet seen this data.

join