It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise -- Betrayed by Scientology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Tom Cruise -- Betrayed by Scientology?

markrathbun.wordpress.com...

Tom may totally lose it after this blog

Excerpt- "Well, my suspicions about DM’s real purposes for recording Tom’s confessions have been confirmed as warranted. I have recently learned from a very reliable witness that DM regularly held court with others in his personal lounge in the roadside Villas at the Int base, and while sipping scotch whiskey at the end of the night, Miscavige would read Tom’s overts and withholds from my reports to others, joking and laughing about the content of Tom’s confessions. My witness is unimpeachable in my eyes as his account contains too many accurate details from someone who had zero reason (or ability) for being anywhere near Tom’s folders, videos and reports direct to DM. I also know he was a regular, preferred guest at DM’s scotch night caps during that period."

Marty Rathburn

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Bachrk]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
HAHAHA! Scientology has been brainwashing people, and treating their members like total crap for years. They even let some young women starve, and die, and she was chewed on by rats in the room they locked her in. Soon people will see that Scientology is all crap. Tom certainly will sooner than we will.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I just wonder if everything comes out if Tom Cruise will deny or would and could he take down Scientology?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I guess he finally came out of the closet huh??
Or is about to...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So, as far as I can gather, this comes from a book which is being released today?
I read the reader comments in the source you posted and found this for the book 'Scientology - Abuse from the Top' ...

www.scobeepublishing.com...

Amy Scobee tells the eye-opening account of her 27 years inside the Church from innocence at age 14 to her nightmarish experiences in the highest management body at Scientology's secret International Headquarters.

The ABC did an interview last year and interviews Amy Scobee - David Miscaviage leadership is scrutinized - he's totally lost it, insiders say. Using cameras in confessionals, using for intellegence, verbal and physical abuse and attacks ...
abcnews.go.com...

[edit on 9/5/10 by Smiggle]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smiggle
So, as far as I can gather, this comes from a book which is being released today?
I read the reader comments in the source you posted and found this for the book 'Scientology - Abuse from the Top' ...

www.scobeepublishing.com...

Amy Scobee tells the eye-opening account of her 27 years inside the Church from innocence at age 14 to her nightmarish experiences in the highest management body at Scientology's secret International Headquarters.

The ABC did an interview last year and interviews Amy Scobee - David Miscaviage leadership is scrutinized - he's totally lost it, insiders say. Using cameras in confessionals, using for intellegence, verbal and physical abuse and attacks ...
abcnews.go.com...

[edit on 9/5/10 by Smiggle]

Thanks Smiggle. I'm going to watch now. I wouldn't EVER approve of confessionals being taped and if I found out they taped me in secret I'd be
really upset. I don't wish pain upon anyone, but Tom Cruise has been a little too big for his britches for a long time.

new topics

top topics

join