It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Aussie Bloke Denial By Dr. Gartrell Goes Mainstream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Can you, k33l, provide any hard evidence that three asteroids are indeed going to hit this planet starting around the 18th of this month, urm, which is only 5+/- days from now?

Reference thread:
End of the world Aussie Bloke hoax thread...

seekerof

[edit on 13-6-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Definitely not, and that's the exact problem. There is no proof that three 'steroids are coming right down at us, and there's no proof that it isn't so. That's what could worry, not AB's offensive language and presumptuos conclusions.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Once again how can you prove a negative? Prove that something is not there? Since we've already passed the dust cloud time and the darkening of the Sun buy the same that in itself should cast doubt on the whole thing. Also, since we're litteraly only "hours away" shouldn't somebody be able see something be now, it would have to be pretty close.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm justsaying I'm skeptical, not that I'm actually believing it. Simple as that. And yes, IT IS THE 19th HERE.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Just wonderful. According to my clock I have 3 hours and 37 minutes left to live. lol. And I'm spending my last minutes on earth here chatting it up with everyone.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join