It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulgaria Appreciation Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This thread is a safe haven for all of those people who, like me, believe that Bulgaria is the greatest country on Earth.

The people of Bulgaria are great, especially the women, who are beautiful, intelligent and easy to approach.

All hail Bulgaria

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1d18dc580e6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I love Bulgaria

Such a wonderful and gorgeous country.

My parents has a house out there and the village is basic but lovThey are actually there at the moment.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

The people of Bulgaria are great, especially the women, who are beautiful, intelligent and easy to approach.

Not only are they beautiful and intelligent, but I have also heard that they are very discerning in their tastes, and the man that can grab their attention is very lucky indeed, and will be treated like a King.

or so I've heard.....

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Bulgarian women are rumoured to be among the most beautiful women in the world, but be warned - Bulgarian girls must be courted correctly!

Along with their slavic counterparts in Ukraine, Russia and Lithuania, Bulgarian women are sought after by men all over the world. The courting process in Bulgaria is different from the Western one, with Bulgarians actually being quite shy in nature.

Women in Bulgaria find strong and overt displays of courtship a little bit intimidating. Traditionally, the courting process is slow and and not dissimilar to that of teenagers.

Bulgarian girls have traditional customs and are used to be treated with with respect.

Bulgarian Travel Guide

new topics

top topics

join