It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Man In An Airplane Chronicles The Massive Oil Slick In The Gulf Of Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Huge. Massive. Unbelievable.

After this kind of candid footage, I wouldn't be surprised if they institute a no-fly zone over the gulf. Football fields my friends, football field sized pools of crude.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Watching this really puts this situation into perspective. Thanks for the post.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is crazy stuff.

I reken Oil is something best stayed in the gound, i do declare!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I've been waiting for something like this. An actual eye-opener if you will, instead of subjectivity and conjecture.

This along with blakedood's thread - Projected movement of BP oil spill in Gulf of Mexico.(VID), page 1 (below) - objectively and literally illustrate just how urgent this problem is.

I really can't put into words how much I appreciate the magnitude of this disaster...and how much I appreciate these threads.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Here's some satellite imagery
CIMMS Sat blog

Daily images from SSEC MODUS, set to the Gulf Coast region, can be seen here

Drill, Baby, Drill!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Good and informative video, shame the narrator ruins it at 4:49 with his "Hats off the the nation conservancy and all like em who try to protect the gulf coast from people like BP." Just what are "People like BP"? Sorry makes the guy look stupid in my opinion.

Bit of a blanket statement isn't it. Rather hypocritical as well. Way to criticize the oil companies from your "Airplane" powered by what?

Like it or not, everyone uses oil or plastic one way or another. This was an accident. The aim now should be to clean up the mess then educate and learn too hopefully prevent similar happening in the future. There's no need to play the blame game pointy finger game. The world already knows who it was.

top topics

join