It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO has us so brainwashed, even WE hate our own freedoms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I think he meant being pulled over for some reason. Which is exactly my views on that one as well.

Probable cause is a tough one, because a lot of people don't really understand it. I say to them, grab a dictionary
I'm just waiting for someone to start complaining that PC is unconstitutional soon. Just wait, it's soon going to come out that some person some where is going to make a case against some department, which in turn is going to go to the supreme courts... That one will be interesting to see.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Exactly. I got into an debate over the right to life and I find that to be one of the hardest decisions I have come to. That Constitutionally speaking in regards to life.

I have decided to go with my gut instincts on that issue that it is the right of a women to get an abortion if there was a rape, health risk, incest or not late term.

This goes against my moral and spiritual beliefs, BUT, it is the basis of my stance on freedoms so I cannot be hypocritical. As for the substance you mention, I think all substances need to be legalized. There is NOTHING in the Constitution or Natural Law that allows the banishment of any substance.

If the government is allowed to dictate what is put in my body, they own my body then.

That goes against the very definition of Natural Law. The state has no rights in regards to anyone's body.

Be it birth or any other such things.

That could be a Constitutional argument. My body is mine by rights and the state has no overpowering right to contradict my choices.

I know one of the priest class lawyers would bring into the argument the elastic clause but of course, I do not follow the dictates of the priests. I am a heretic.

reply to post by Seitler

Sorry, sometimes I can be an ass. Must be my personality or that I have four older brothers, that until I was 12 and kicked two of their asses, I had to take their guff day in and day out. Growing up on a farm I usually had to do parts of their chores and to this day, I don't appreciate being told what to do. It may be another reason why I am all about rights.

Like I said, Sorry.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I think I may be starting to enjoy you. I grew up on a farm until I was 11, and I had two older brothers that would beat me up. The younger was 6 years older than me, the other (step brother) was about 10 years older... so I understand.

It's funny how people with such similar back grounds can get so upset at each other over the same issues, and still have the same stances for the most part.

Thats why I love this site! Intelligent (some times, lol) conversations and great people with so many different back grounds and points of view

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

When in my post did I say I support the Government of my Country's choice to torture people? Or even mention torture in the first place?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

If that were true then we wouldn't exactly be where we are right now would we? Mind you I am in no way shape or form detracting from the greatness contained within our freedom documents.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think it is plainly obvious there is a plot -

they have flooded our lands with immigrants with an unstoppable flow and started to remove our culture -

Is the plot here is to get us to kick them all out?

Who knows but it is hardly the peoples fault for how they feel.

They have been manipulated into it and given no choice -

Oh sorry there is two choices, let it continue and get wiped and taken over by the invaders or kick them out and have some kind of fascist system?

No much of a choice ...

Actually nobody really knows what the agenda really is -

There is talk that it is to make us one brown race of slaves who have no cultural identity.

"The activities of The Order are directed towards changing our society, changing the world, to bring about a New World Order. This will be a planned order with heavily restricted individual freedom, (fascism) without Constitutional protection, without national boundaries or cultural distinction."

Or to make us all fall in line and be dominated by Islam - also not much of a choice

or is the real plan to get us to rise up and have a huge WAR?

See many options but it is definitely a case of problem/reaction/solution

Here is what the plot is supposedly ... if it hasn't changed that is?

Albert Pike said ..

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Trublue]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

You hate freedom more than anybody. You say they should destroy all mosques and kick any Muslim out of the country, even if they were a natural born citizen.

You say we need thought police in the name of freedom. Welcome to 1984.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Freedom is over-rated. America was free, which meant complete openness to capital venturists. Now your lives are taken over by corporations, and your government is merely a tool for the corporations. Of course, you'll never see it because the average American is so brainwashed to consume that any infringement on their capitalist tendencies is seen as unconstitutional, undemocratic, communist, etc.

Also, people on ATS need to stop calling it "1984". If you actually read George Orwell's novel, you'd know that America is definitely not "1984". If anything, it's more like Adlous Huxley's "A Brave New World".

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

No - I said there is a plot to get us to react in certain ways -

everyone can see it as plain as day - not sure why you can't?

Probably you don't want to - being a Muslim an all.

You guys have your own take over plot and don't think I can't see that -

"This very thread is some kind of agenda of yours "

As is all the plotting to take over our countries which goes on inside your mosques.

Are we supposed to just ignore that and let you continue?

Need I put up videos again?

Look - here is a link folks to the plot FalselyFlagged is up to ....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

READ ALL ABOUT IT ---

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Trublue]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join