It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Filing Of USA In 1933- The Missing Chapter In History Textbooks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
We all seem to think the Fed is maybe the worst idea/institution/conspiracy ever...
can I presume that?

Well- what about the catalyst?

How many Americans know the USA declared bankruptcy in 1933?

I did not, until recently, and I have a pretty good education.

Do you think this is a repressed piece of history? Or irrelevant?

Thanks

T.

//>>>>///----

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HighDefinitionFilms

No I diddnt know that but I would love to see some facts on that so I can shove it in some FDR lovers face.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I searched Google and found these links

www.apfn.net...

www.halexandria.org...

And a video I found on Youtube. Fox news interviewing Ron Paul

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Read her, the history of our planet is not what we have been forced to believe in school...

Freemasons and the American Revolution

The real fight and spirit for independence from the general populous is admirable and inspiring, but it didn’t take long for the corrupted secret societies to gain unelected influence. The very fact that 9 signers of the Deceleration of Independence, 13 signers of the Constitution, 33 of George Washington’s Generals and 50 of the 55 Constitutional Convention members were all documented Freemasons, including Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and Washington himself gives rise to the notion that America may never have truly been free. Washington himself said “I shall always be happy to advance the interests of the Society,” in reference to Freemasonry, and evidence shows that he was initiated in 1752, in to the Lodge at Fredericksburg, Virginia. What’s hard to discern is who’s interests they were working for – the betterment of mankind, their own personal lust for power, or a secret plot directed from the old world? We may never know, but here’s something to ponder.

Lots of intresting reading here, and, you should watch Old World secrets-the omega project codes, very intresting also...

top topics

join