It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC: Suspect arrested in NYC bomb attempt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

NEW YORK - Authorities arrested a suspect in the attempted weekend car bombing in Times Square, NBC News' justice correspondent Pete Williams reported early Tuesday morning.

A U.S. citizen of Pakistani descent, Shahzad Faisal, was arrested Monday night on Long Island, Williams reported.

this was a very sloppy job and makes me think this might have been an attack on viacom / comedy central.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

There is a listing on Facebook for a Shahzad Faisal, whose photo is taken in front of the Macy's department store in New York's Herald Square, just 10 blocks from Times Square.

There is no way to confirm that it is the same man authorities arrested, but the Facebook page, pasted below, is listed as a fan of both a restaurant in Karachi, Pakistan and the mayor of Karachi.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by elitegamer23]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
well don't know for sure
but that guy on facebook looks
to be about 20 pounds heavier
than on that TS Video.
Maybe he went on a diet

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You may want to remove that facebook link. Just the kind of thing the ADL would be looking for. Dangerous ground especially if that ain't the guy. For your sake, just edit it out and stick to news links.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

i will take your advice and remove the facebook link. sorry if it was in poor taste, im sure it wont be the first time the man is mistaken for the person arrested.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I wasn't offended. Just looking out for ya
Cuz times they are a changing, and the old gray freedom of speech just ain't what she used to be.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by primus2012]

top topics

join