It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda Terror Tape Proven Fraudulent Once Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Al-Qaeda Terror Tape Proven Fraudulent Once Again

www.prisonplanet.com

Investigators say no evidence of foreign involvement in Times Square car bombing, contradicting alleged Taliban tape released by dubious Pentagon front group

The announcement by New York authorities that there is no evidence to support an apparent claim of responsibility for Saturday’s attempted car bombing by a Pakistani based Taliban group underscores once again how Pentagon front groups are releasing fake and misleading “Al-Qaeda videotapes” in crass PR stunts to justify the expansion of the “war on terror” under Obama.

As soon as Fox News reported that “the Pakistani Tali
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Most ALL terror in the world is false flag(fake/ manufactured/ inside job) The underwear bomber came out to be BS. The Gov't got him on the plane they admit they found 3 more bombs, they admit that their was a federal agent video taping him the WHOLE flight They admit he was on the NO fly list.

This bomb was a JOKE. First off the "Terrorists" only attempt crap every few months. You are telling me that in 4 months they could not make a WORKING bomb? you serous?? LMAO and you are supposed to be scared of these people? If you just look at the damn bomb is makes you laugh. The bomb it self looks like a bowl of spaghetti
If you have not seen the timer for the bomb it is from a children toy!! (I am not joking BTW it really was/is.)

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Yeah, these videos are so utterly ridiculous anymore that I can't believe that ANYBODY believes them... They don't even look remotely realistic anymore.. It's amazing how easily the sheeple are led though. Anything to get the attention back on the war and off of the oil debacle!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
How is that possible if:

www.nydailynews.com...

"The News learned from sources that forensic evidence found in the Pathfinder points to the possibility that whoever prepared the car bomb has links to foreign terrorists."

The MSM has to get their story straight and decide which way they really want to spin this to lead the sheeple. It's either they report this ^^ or what your article says.

They can't have the police quoted as saying, "Although a Taliban bomb maker has claimed on the Internet… we have no evidence to support this claim," all the while trying to spin what my link proposes.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Portugoal]

new topics

top topics

join