It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hide Your Valuables In Fake "Dirty Underwear" Safe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
On the lighter side of new technology, I found this about a month ago:

www.shomertec.com...

The "Brief Safe" is an innovative new diversion safe that can secure your cash, documents, and other small valuables from inquisitive eyes and thieving hands, both at home and when you're traveling. Items can be hidden right under their noses with these specially-designed briefs which contain a fly-accessed 4" x 10" secret compartment with Velcro� closure and "special markings" on the lower rear portion. Leave the "Brief Safe" in plain view in your laundry basket or washing machine at home, or in your suitcase in a hotel room - even the most hardened burgler or most curious snoop will "skid" to a screeching halt as soon as they see them. (Wouldn't you?) Made in USA. One size. Color: white (and brown). To add realistic smell, check out "Doo Drops" on Page 67.

P.S. You really have to see this to get the full effect.

[edit on 6-6-2004 by ScoFe]

[edit on 7-6-2004 by ScoFe]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I see it has a great human deterrent properties, and will probably speed up any searches when you go through customs or airport security.

So what happens if the dog chews them....do you get a refund?

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
What people do make a buck in this country,
What can I say is the land of opportunities, I wonder it they have a for women�s version of it.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Lol!

That would be scary INDEED. Women arent supposed to get "skid marks".

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
That is so F�n funny. I bet it would be effective, I wouldn�t come anywhere near that mess. My gag reflex is on overdrive when I look at that photo.

EDIT: I had to take out that photo, It was making me sick.

[edit on 7-6-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
you do realise that some sick people would get off rummaging through your dirty keks.indeed there are sites on the net,that sell used underwear.i cant provide any links,as ive never visited any of these sites.but im sure someone here knows of some..over to you !,guys

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well....ahhh....umm, nice. Who ever's got money but that thing. I wonder how they make it smell like crap though....

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Uhhhh... I'm not gonna buy one of those. It is kinda disgusting.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Textyou do realise that some sick people would get off rummaging through your dirty keks

That�s true don't people like buying dirty under wares on e-bay

Especially women's, some people make a killing on this type of sales.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thats awesome, but if someone already has skid marks on their undies and they buy this, they are going to have to pretty sure on which ones they go for. Too bad you can't hide bulkier stuff. Maybe there should be a giants pile of dirty underwear that is velcroed together and there is a big enough compartment in the pile to hide bigger items...

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
thanks a lot.

I just about splurted my coffee al over the screen!!!

That is some funny stuff!!!!

DOO DROPS???!!!???

That would do it for me, you can keep your stanky money!!!

Are they actually wearable?? can you imagine walking into McDonalds and pulling your money out of your underwear??

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
If I didn't know that it was fake I would have been very scared, very scared indeed. I couldn't imagine breaking into a house to find some nasty pair of skidmark underwear. I would run like hell

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
My valuables are already stored in my dirty undies, if ya know what I mean! *wink, wink; nudge, nudge*

Why stop there? how about a coin purse that looks like fake barf. How about a diplomatic pouch disguised as a colostomy bag? Why not a single shot 9mm pistol inside a dildo?

the possibilities are endless

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Yeah, but when people come over, they'll be like "Dang man, What the F?" You might as well crap in a real pair and hide your money in them. That is Danged Raunchy. Skidmarks, ha, more like someone dropped an oil pan on that one.

top topics

join