It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie in Taiwan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I am a newbie living in Taiwan. I am American, but I am married to a Taiwanese and am a strong supporter of Taiwan's freedom. If anyone has questions about the situation here in Taiwan, feel free to ask. I will be happy to tell you whan I can.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS/BTS btw i am a Brit living in Hong Kong so we are kinda neighbours.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Welcome, enjoy your stay. Be safe, wipe the dust off, dont let china keep you down.

[edit on 6-6-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Welcome to the jungle, ludahai!

It's great to have a member from there. I"m sure you'll be able to provide some excellent insite into what's going on there.

Cheers,
ECK

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Its great to see people from all over the world on one site. It gives discussions and debates a broader feel. Many cultures , many experiences, and definitely a better on the spot view when in fact it does happen to a place near where you are living.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I support Taiwan's freedom

TAIWAN RELATIONS ACT
Public Law 96-8 96th Congress

usinfo.state.gov...

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Welcome ludahai, enjoy ATS. Hey, do you have any product there that say "Made in Canada?"
See you around.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Enojy it. It's a great site with a lot of great members

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Welcome ludahai, enjoy ATS
If you need anyhting send me a U2U

check out bts aswell cya round

se7

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Welcome ludahai, enjoy ATS. Hey, do you have any product there that say "Made in Canada?"
See you around.

Thanks to you and everyone else for the warm welcome.

We do have "made in Canada" here, but I prefer to buy "made in Taiwan, USA and Japan." The USA and Japan are Taiwan's strongest supporters along with Taiwan's 26 diplomatic allies. Canada is not, though they aren't so bad.

Of course, I strongly avoid made in China as well as France and Russia. France and Russia are China's strongest supporters! Malaysia and Singapore are also pretty high up on my avoid list.

top topics

join