It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minot AFB Clandestine Nukes 'Oddities'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Minot AFB Clandestine Nukes 'Oddities'

www.legitgov.org

Citizens for Legitimate Government (Optimists!) have this item concerning the deaths of a number of folks associated with NUKES. People dead next to their cars, etc.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 5/1/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
One of the more stimulating knee-jerk scenarios that have been pushed by our favorite generators of fear is the NUKE owned by TERRORISTS.
I think that the chance of a NUKE falling into the hands of the crazies is past. Not that it can't happen but if it was going to happen it already has.
See Zionists.
Pakistanis.
French?
Anyway, it would appear that the USSR on its breakup would have been a likely vendor. We may be getting to the next desperate Black Ops False Flag using our very own misplaced NUKE. Just how tightly controlled are the NUKES in our arsenal?
I think that you may find this interesting.
Nervous nellies need not reply.

www.legitgov.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 5/1/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The question is how many "Suitcase Nukes" were built for the intelligence agencies? I would be more afraid of them aiding a "terrorist" with nukes to perpetuate the "eternal boogeyman".

Then there was that story a few years ago about the US Air Force not following proper procedures when transporting nukes allowing them to be "Lost" for a little while.

Scary stuff!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

Hey DEEZ,

Remember there was going to be nuke set off at Vancouver for the games?? Wonder what happened to that terrorist attack?

Edit to add: "Maybe they couldn't afford a suitcase?"....

[edit on 30-4-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
The question is how many "Suitcase Nukes" were built for the intelligence agencies? I would be more afraid of them aiding a "terrorist" with nukes to perpetuate the "eternal boogeyman".

Then there was that story a few years ago about the US Air Force not following proper procedures when transporting nukes allowing them to be "Lost" for a little while.

Scary stuff!

It is! In Canada alone, the US has lost more than 20 nukes since the sixties. When a fighter jet carrying one is to crash, the procedure is ( at least was ) to drop and destroy the bomb without detonating it, with the pieces sent everywhere on the ground, never to be recovered... Some fell in rivers...
But it's OK... Metals are incorruptible, right?... Forever lasting... No need for terrorists... Just wait a little longer...

Aresh

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It is interesting that two of the stories regarding deaths have already been removed from the sites at at the link.

All the others seem to have died in auto accidents.

It is interesting so many deaths at that air base.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Guns reduce crime.
Guns keep Americans safe.
A heavily armed community is a polite community.

Citizens with personal suitcase nukes can only make America even safer.

Every American should own a ready to use suitcase nuke.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i am not worried about any terroists getting their hands on atomic material because it has a tell tale signature that spy satellites can pick up. Do i need to say more?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

suitcase is a bit of a misnomer. As you can see most of these weapons are still kinda hefty. It's not going to be high yield at all. In addition to the material itself you would need other explosives and electronics to make it work. Therefore you would have to encase the radioactive material in lead to protect the other parts.. That thing would be heavy. You wouldn't be carrying it in a suit case.

Not to mention, I'm not sure how one is going to steal those amounts of material.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by antonia]

top topics

join