It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any sites in the america's like this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hi guys, sorry about the question, i keep looking for it but, can't find anything on the net. Does anyone know any sites that aren't trourist traps like the site in estonia or siberia in places across the americas? I mean like a ufo/paranormal/hotspot? Is there alot of them in the americas? Does anyone know if there are any non commercial sites like that in pennsylvania or in the rest of the contentinetn? Thanks Could anyone recomend me any books or good links to read on the net about these places or direct me in the right direction? I hate the fact they always talk about other hotspots in other countries but not good ones here. Thanks again

[edit on 29-4-2010 by malakiem]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by malakiem

Well it was in PA that the Kecksburg ufo crash happened, but I'm not too sure there's much there about it anymore besides a small "museum" of information...

Kecksburg crash

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Sometimes I still wonder what is bured beneath the land of the americas. I wonder if there's anything in line with the speculation on suberia and estonia. Buried alien communicator in maine would be pretty cool.

join