It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear and Uncertainty-Mankinds biggest challange leading to 2012!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hi all,

I am due off to work now so i can not get too deep into the topic but i thought id create a thread seeing as i was reflecting on this area of thought today.

I will follow up later this evening with my own personal thoughts on the subject but in the mean time i was wondering what your thoughts were on the topic line?

Do you think over the next 2 years our greatest challange will be how we individually and collectivly deal with our fears and uncertainties???

Speak soon

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Spirit777]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Yes, it is fear.
The whole point of everything TPTB are doing is to keep you affraid, to keep you from realizing what's inside of you.

They are going to extreme lenghts and efforts to do so, but it's all for nothing. We will wake up anyway.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodFella
to keep you from realizing what's inside of you.
They are going to extreme lenghts and efforts to do so, but it's all for nothing. We will wake up anyway.

What is it exactly thats inside of us? I'm not "attacking" you, just wondering what your talking about.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think our friend is talking about the love inside each of us that is ridiculed and belittled by our peers whenever it is expressed. That same love that nurtures us and makes us caring, considerate, compassionate and loving humans. I think our friend is also talking about the light inside each of us. That devine light some call god and others call spirit. That consciousness that we are all a part of. But then i may be totally wrong...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
one thing i am curious of is why or even how did the world get me and countless others to percive the world through the eyes of fear and uncertainty.

Everything now breeds an element of negativity. In fact i honestly dont think the world likes anything nice anymore it all of a sudden becomes soft and easy to break apart.

So the new in thing or vouge of the day is anything bad, negative, corrupt, evil...well you get the picture. We no longer want nice....we are at the almost getting mad stage.

But why, and how did we get here. Have we fallen for the programming?
Have we become the bitter, twisted and cynical machine...affraid and suspicious of everything and everyone...are we looking at the world and thinking its time to die...the end is near.

Are we bringiing it on or is it all pushed on us?

So many changes happening, Earth changes, disclosure, war, economic collapse, armageddon, blah blah blah...

How about we all step out of the fear bubble and enter the love and light bubble and enjoy life's beauties and treasuers?

anyways just some of my rambeling thoughts...

top topics

join