It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party leader: Obama hides birth cert. to make us ‘nuts’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

During an appearance on the radio show of Fox News’ Alan Colmes, prominent tea party leader Tom Tancredo made it clear he believes President Obama may not be an American citizen, Think Progress reported.

The former GOP congressman responded to questions about a statement he gave to a group of tea partiers: “If his wife says Kenya is his homeland, why don’t we just send him back?”

rawstory.com...

Later in the interview, Tancredo suggested the Obama administration will not release the president's birth certificate as a ploy to cast tea partiers in a negative light.

TANCREDO: Now they very well not want to show it because they want to propagate this whole thing that’s going on about birthers. … They may be doing it for that reason; I don’t know why they don’t want anyone to see it. … They want it propagated because you know –

COLMES: It makes your party look nuts!

TANCREDO: Yeah well maybe that’s why they don’t produce document, I don’t know.

This just wont die. The Tea Party is nuts though. They are so far off the end of the right side of the scale I don't even want to speculate where they are going next.

I don't consider myself a "birther," but I am not sure we have heard the full story or the end of the story here....

It's a government conspiracy to make his part look nuts. Even though the Tea Party really isn't a "party," and I don't really think it was around when this whole issue started with where Obama was born.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Just because one guy believes it doesn't mean all the members believe it.

I don't believe it is true, but you have to admit the hospital in Hawaii says they have it and they have seen it, but they won't show it is a little weird.

If Obama truly wants this mess behind him then all he has to do is sign a release of information, open the vault, take out the paper and have a press conferance.

Hold that piece of paper in front of him and say "here it is, shut up about it and move on".

I believe this is just a tool used by the left to paint those who believe this as racist republicans and they don't see any reason why they should put this thing to rest. Its a powerful tool for them.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miracle Man
reply to post by webpirate

Just because one guy believes it doesn't mean all the members believe it.

I don't believe it is true, but you have to admit the hospital in Hawaii says they have it and they have seen it, but they won't show it is a little weird.

If Obama truly wants this mess behind him then all he has to do is sign a release of information, open the vault, take out the paper and have a press conferance.

Hold that piece of paper in front of him and say "here it is, shut up about it and move on".

I believe this is just a tool used by the left to paint those who believe this as racist republicans and they don't see any reason why they should put this thing to rest. Its a powerful tool for them.

Yep, and them doing this sure isn't serving America with goodness.. It is fostering instead a climate of crazyness which goes to show just how corrupt the current leaders really are. They want to conquer the country, not serve it. They wish others to serve them instead...

new topics

join