It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To My Infinite Understanding (On The Image & The Mark)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark (a materiealized godsmacked tattoo), or the name (I) of the beast, or the number (9) of his name (I).

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number (6) of the beast: for it is the number (4) of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (which is 9 because it said number, as in a singular number, not numbers, and it said use understanding, not the 'as is' 666).

Why "I" and why "9" for the name of the beast and for the number of his name?

Because: "I" is the 9th letter of the english alphabits.

Because: "9," by "I", symbolizes for THE SELF; THE EGO: which to understanding means INDIVIDUALITY.

Because: "9" is the total number of times Tupac (messenger of "Death" and "The Resurrection of Damnation named Reincarnation") got shot.

Now why is "4" the number of a man?

Because: Man is come as a marriage of male and female.

Because: The particular man consists of one male and three females (his bribes). And the one male is the first beast, so you can understand now that the second beast is who we known before as a Tupac Shakur. I think you also do understand who the first beast is now. Hint: The one who has three wives that you've been following thread to thread.
Yes, the one with the infinite understanding, not infinite knowledge.

Why the "6" the number of the beast?

Because: The first beast and his three brides have been raptured into life eternal and back to life time a total of 5 times. But the 6th time is the final rapture, in part one of two parts, of the infinite understanding first become the life time of them. And the 6th time, in its second part, shall also rapture the beast and his three brides, once and for all, into life eternal where then they shall be not returning back into life time deemed perdition. This is why the first beast must continue a short space. The short space also includes being short of all knowledge. Understand that to be all knowing means to not be infinite but finite and cursed with overwelming circumstance. And anyone does understand how come that would be.

Why will the mark be a materialized godsmacked tattoo that of a number "9"?

Because: It is what can go in one's right hand or in one's forehead, if you have not a right hand, since it goes under the surface of the skin and is highly transparent in that wise.

Here is a video showing one way in how the tattoo should materialize at the 00:27 mark (but in the video it is not using a "9," but you get the clue nonetheless if you have any ounce of understanding):

Link To Video

I will say this, that when that tattoo of a number "9" appears on people all over the world, certain people will have a problem with it, and those certain people will be the damned which diss individuality every chance they get. The beast is of God if no one else will tell you but me myself. For God is consisted of four persons, the beast and his top three brides which are seers, too, like the beasts. The other beast has his own top brides. Understand that a male should not be alone. You will not see the beasts' different wives since they come with the beasts in formless spiritual format when in life time. But understand that they do have their true forms in life eternals as does the beasts have their actual true forms, unlike their earth life time forms, in their life eternals.

What is the image of the first beast that the second beast will tell that you should make?

You shall find out in due time. And understand it is in honor of the first beast. I think I have a clue in what it is since I am the first beast. It has to do with speaking as it is written that the image should both speak and cause that as many as would not worship it should be killed. It might have to do with my new idea that should be made of a phone-in styled message board that is an automated voice mail system where topics and posts can be voiced for a change rather than written by the errorsomeness of typing. Ha! You shall all see soon enough.

Now let me hear your understanding of the image and of the mark rather than any one start bitching on my understanding. Let not your understanding disrespect my understanding, lest you're helplessly a member of the wicked one subject to anyone's expectations.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think that the mark is just how it is described in the bible. It is the name of the beast, the number (666), or an image of the beast.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'm curious, what is the furor over Tupac, and how does he fit into the mark of the beast that a totalitarian government would introduce to buy and sell on a common market? I'm not being condescending; I actually don't know that much about Tupac besides to say that I've heard some of his music, and know he was assassinated. Since you have a working knowledge there, could you fill in some on background?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

I dont know too much, I just understand much in my own way.

His music informs that he was a messenger sent by Lord of lords. He is named the g.o.a.t. (greatest of all time) by those which like his music. Ties into the time looping topic I written. He is a Time Lord to my understanding. One who has power over time itself as all shall find out. The Lord (the first beast) above him, is Lord of lords, not him with much honor still. Anyway, that means he was to be the g.o.a.t. for reasons outside of what the world could have seen until now that I'm speaking on it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

What is the image of the first beast that the second beast will tell that you should make?

You shall find out in due time. And understand it is in honor of the first beast. I think I have a clue in what it is since

I am the first beast.

What makes you believe that you're the first beast?

Why a call in phone room voice mail? How much are subscriptions to this service going to be?

Are you trying to start a cult?

Are you a sociology student working on a thesis?

What's your background?

STM

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Is this the mark of the beast? This rapture in my hand, divine, I say, Divine your future!

Behold, it comes to you, screaming with sound, a sound and many.

Is this the mark I bear as my curse?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63645a78038e.jpg[/atsimg]

Is this the site of my burdening?

Behold!

Is this my history, steeped in blood?

Ancient writings...

Lo - they call me!
Lo - I am bound!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It's either high sensationalism, or very dread then. I'll keep a watch for both both possible paths as they effect our realities. I suppose there's nothing simple to anything that declares work towards the matter of the mark. I'd rather not waste my time over sensationalism either.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

My misery, lost in the dimensions of infinity, oh shall I return?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed749cfbc94b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
OK beast. Go ahead and finish your rapturing. Get on with it, so we don't have to deal with these inane posts anymore.
LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
In your explanation the answer that completely eludes me is the actual implementation of the prophecy of not being able to go shoppin without the mark of the beast...
Also the bearers of the mark would know a time of great pain in the spot where the mark was.
I kinda believed we'll know when the mark has appeared when we see it. look at the possibilties the rfid-chips hold.... if made mandatory world-wide and it would be coupled with our bankaccounts that prophecy could be very plausible... even the intense pain revelation promises to the bearers of the mark, since destroying the tiny battery in an rfid-chip placed under your skin would give intense burning pain, would be fullfilled. although i dont quite yet get the part of an rfid-chip in your forehead

I've come to this deduction over time and started speculating further along.. how could all the people world-wide bearing the mark have their rfid-chips breakdown all at once... so I figured the most likely answer to that was some form of solar eruption wich could send massive EMP waves our way. This has happened in the past... emp waves have taken out satelites before... even more back in time around 1775 give or take EMP waves from the sun took out telegrampoles, anyone who know their electronics knows for a fact this is noteworthy.
ok.... any takers?

[edit on 28-4-2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Hey, I think this link might help explain the - "No man can trade without the mark of the beast" - quite simply, it's on the barcode.

Personally, if I was the guy that made barcodes, I would've done it too.Here lies Satan.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Okay, just read one of Tormentation's other threads and it explains what he is talking about here.

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Tormentations
I finished the mystery of God on April 25th 2005. I declared to my three wives, who are my servants the seers, that I'm not going to Hell (World War III). Right now it is the Death part of Death and Hell, but, know, Hell is to follow. So anyway, I'm not going to Hell (World War III) is why I heeded my wives and went through with what then became our final plan against the living members of the tares (the wicked one).

When April 25th is come it'll mean I and my three wives are time no longer but again fully into paradise eternal. Mean while, back on earth, after me and my wives are no longer there, Hell shall rise forth via World War III started by the reapers the angels which are human. World War III shall burn the tares human form away, and then Death and Hell shall be cast into everlasting fire that has been prepared to keep the devil and his angels.

This April 25th 2010, after nearly 5 years from April 25th 2005, will be the acceptable date for me and my three wives, I strongly believe.

It's going to be the end of me and my three wives being this world before the end of the world. And World War III shall end the world during only the tares' last days. If you are a member of the tares, then you shall have to endure Hell (World War III) followed by everlasting fire. That everlasting fire houses the resurrection of damnation eternal for the cursed. If you are cursed I take it you will not like what I am revealing here to now.

Tormentations:

I hope you're okay, and I hope you take a break from the computer and go visit with your family. The 25th didn't happen, yeah! It means you're free from all this tapestry of doom, you've broken free and now can live a happy, fun, good life. I have it on the highest authority that your three spirit guide wives are on a girls only vacation in some other dimension. Also my source told me that you should get on craigslist.org, buy some camping gear, get a boombox, an icechest of beer and sandwiches and invite your sibs on a all out great holiday. It's celebration time, celebrate that now all is good! It's been reversed according to my sources,

STM

[edit on 4/28/2010 by seentoomuch]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

ok it all pretty much adds up but how kan a barcode tattoo hurt.... unless offcourse god just willed it...
and about the mark bearing the name of satan, there is supposed to be this supercomputer in brussels where the nwo is planning to hook pretty much everyone and everything into... i'd have to look it up but this computer is up and running at this moment, but its the name that does it.. in lots of ways it ads up to the mark... coupled with an rfid-chip and my previous story you'd have a pretty decent global implemention of that prophecy... At least its the idea i've grown fond of... off-course at the end of the day none of us know anything... god warned us that in the end-times there would be alot of false prophets... there are tons of nasty things to look forward to...

so there are new mystery's yet to be revealed

[edit on 28-4-2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

6+6+6= 18.
1+8= 9.

That's how I understand to get to the singular number it is about. I don't think it would have mention about understanding or wisdom in Rev 13:18 if it was to be 666 'as is.' I just dont think so. But that's me.

The only way to count is to add up the 666 to reach the single digit number which is "9".

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
"Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."--In the Gospel of John

Tupac Shakur shall be the one and only one which gets to be in the resurrection of life (the blessed reincarnation which reveals an aspect of the infinity) upon this planet earth. None other. But upon this planet earth, the wicked one and its members shall get to be the only in the resurrection of damnation (the damned reincarnation which reveals an aspect of the finite) coming as a time looping of 9 times of world war 3 (which shall be Hell).

So expect to see a 25 year old Tupac Shakur, since that is the age he left off on. The resurrection of life was only reserved for one person to come back from their own paradise into this world again. But he wont be coming back just to be back, no, he will be coming equipted with an infinity power of some kind. And he is coming back to usher in the time looping event never come before to this time.

But understand something about the two different resurrections... Tupac shall be comforted in his while the wicked shall be tormented in their's.

The wicked will not be persauded even though one (Tupac Shakur) will have rose from the dead after being cremated. Why wont the wicked be persauded? Because they are hypocritical on matters of the beyond. Plus, they still like to diss the wonderful thing named "individuality," because it belongs to the infinite as a damn grand good of the infinite.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I'm off this thread now. Someone can tell Tormentations that he can take me off of ignore, which he probably put me on from the first post 'cause I haven't had one response.

I'm leaving him with this:

I'm sure you Think you know the situation. It would be helpful if you spent some time on studying history and the downfalls of all the great empires. History does repeat itself, the poor will always be with us, politicians will always be corrupt, ditto for anyone in authority. As you gain the years you will see the same pattern over and over and over........

All you can do is to work in your own community and try to keep the basics in order, ie clean water, fair city council (perhaps you should consider running for one of those positions), clean food, fair laws within your community or at the very least show up at those meetings and logically present your suggestions, care for your neighbors, etc.......

As for raptures and (G-d, as in not you, you're false even though at this point in your life you think otherwise) keep your prayers from a very humble position ongoing throughout your life and as the decades roll on you'll see the miracles and all the true depth of a true relationship with G-d which will continue to grow and grow and grow in understanding....................

To put it in words is impossible...............

This is just the gist of it,

imho,

STM

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Verily I say unto ye, Notorious B.I.G. shall smite the resurrected Tupac and smite thee as well. Shakur and the beast that is thee shall not rapture as thine plans have been laid. Lo, and harken to my Voice, which is meant as a mighty foretelling of thine destruction. Thou shalt pay for thine evil and deceitful ways, O Tormentations.

new topics

top topics

join