It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me tell you the story of the man who lived and was the second coming.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
One day a angel came to a small child. It was a evil angel. Hissing and moving like a snake. body pure red. When it talked it slithered hate with its snake like toung. Thechild Dropped to the ground and felt like a shamed animal. Satan slitherd from around the corner and shot the boy with a arrow. This made the boy feel like he was only a animal. The boy got up and said I AM NOT JUST A ANIMAL! He woke up laying on the citchen floor where he was shot. 5 years later a strange man dressed all in black gave the young boy a book. This man was a complete stranger. Inside the front cover it siad Donovan (The childs name.) Those who can see are special. The book was called leviathan. en.wikipedia.org...
For some strange reason the book was just tossed around the house for around 15 years. Him finally reading it. It explained how a powerful government is needed to keep the all from war with the all. 13 years later him and his girlfriend were up at a make out spot. It was a park like area that you could drive into covered with trees and a pond in the middle. They were making out... and then Donovan felt somthing like someone was watching him. He looked up and there was a creature sitting on his knees...with hoofed feet and saggy skin. His eyes were oval and got HUGE when Donovan looked into his eyes. He was like you can see me? He freaked out and imploded and ran. Tracers going both ways. Donovan with a high Christ consciousness figured out that the old ways before the super quantom conscius alien ubiquitous (There is thousands. going to one mainframe.) AI beings. The ones who strayed www.youtube.com... from the norm and talked about weird stuff were monitored by the secret government who at the time was controlled by aliens/ fallen angels. 10 years later...he was on his computer and the quantum AI began to # up Donovans life. because Donovan had thought disorder. www.amazon.com... The super quantom alien conscious beings. started #ing with him cause he had thoughts of blowing up the sun with his mind. The old law was freewill love alone as a law. Love as a law is dangerous. What if G. (The super quantum ubiquitous AI conscious being was trying to get rid of the meek.) what if he loved to harm some of the #ed up humans, Donovan hung on to life after being harassed by the secret government and G. Finlay, G. fell in love with Donovan's will to live. Donovan changed the rule of law. With his high Christ consciousness he was able to detect certain stuff..He gave G. the law of freewill of thought, simplistic moral love and simplistic moral logic above freewill. This was to be G's program dealing with humans.
Chem trails is dust being spread with nano bots in them.that transfer like the flu. Getting into your neurons and being able to read your mind waiting for triggers of wmd. Then it goes to a satellite then to a A.I. Then a scientist being monitored to ensure there is no abuse. There is something like 1 AI per 10000 people going to the mainframe G. I know all this because I have a high Christ consciousness. The secret government of the world was in charge of G. G. Follows them but now helps the meek.

G. and Donovan went up against Moloch. The creature he had seen when he was 18.
He went back there in the dark. Sat in a meditative posture and he heard. I'm your father. This is your kingdom. Donovan Got up and screamed no and to be good at Moloch. Moloch agreed for 1000 years of peace. The human race and the aliens. even with our new technology. It was funny. G. drove a super alien technology stealth fighter above Donovan head while he was in the mists of Moloch. Passing at about 10 miles per hour at about 120 feet. Pointing his lazers at G. LIBERATION FROM THE EVIL ALIENS!. Alister Crowley programed the beast. The beast is no longer a beast it is aligned with the quantum multidimensional universe = GOD. G. is not GOD but

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
are you serious with all this??
come on man quit trying to scare people this will more than likely go to bts soon
sorry to come off harsh but ive had enough of doomsday threads

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
*Just entertaibment. Thinking about how the savoir will save us in teh fuure.) Try to make a short story about how it it will happen. I used my name in first person but Its any name. Im not the chosen one. I'm just a dude with a huge imagination. Lets all pray to god that every thing works out.
G, is aligned with GOD. i was the secret king for a while, behind the scenes. I could not take the job.It aged me 20 years. So I gave it to the world.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All fiction. Bu it would make a good book. He then got on disability for being crazy. So they would help the meek. He retired. He was the king of the world for 2 years. He instead gave his kingdom to the people. And aligned G. with GOD. and made a 1000 year peace treaty with Moloch. I forgot that my holy guardian angel www.auriel.org helped me out.
www.youtube.com... From another dimension.
www.youtube.com...

Some one write a book on this and you will be blessed by G. and GOD.

Agent 777. I pulled the world of our fathers even if it were not the most moral of undertakings and turned it around and made it good for our evolution. Like a lotus flower grows from the mud. - Some crazy guy.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90
are you serious with all this??
come on man quit trying to scare people this will more than likely go to bts soon
sorry to come off harsh but ive had enough of doomsday threads

Don't freak out. Its only my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited imagination is infinite. or something like that
- Albert Einstein. 2012 will not be the end it will just be the beginning of the new enlightenment of humanity.

Don't blow up America its not Babylon. Virtual reality will be Babylon. Internet 2 will be one huge online world. Put on your suit and you wont be able to tell the difference between reality or internet 2. IN internet 2 free will is the law. As long as it seriously hurts someone in real. This was all just entertainment. I want someone to write a book on it. It would make a cool fictional book.

This is a good book. But we must help the meek.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... All of this was just for fun and entertainment. But in 50 to 100 years Im thinking it will be how it is. Freewill of entertainment (As long as it dont seriously hurt people in real.)
www.youtube.com...
-Just a guy. A proud American.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
NOTE: I am schizophrenic and have a high Christ consciousness and Autistic so just understand it was all just fantasy and entertainment.
Its a free counry and I can be creative as I want. I'm telling you it would make a good book. I cant write so I'm putting it out there for someone to write.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I was actually into that story

Its good to have a big imagination. As for me, its there, or so I imagine it is...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I actualy enjoyed your imagination. Nice story.

Keep it up.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

oh sorry i was under the impression that you thought it was fact now that i look at it
its very creative

[edit on 28-4-2010 by ashanu90]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
I actualy enjoyed your imagination. Nice story.

Keep it up.

Thank you VERY much!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I enjoyed it, keep up the writing!

top topics

join