It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anglo-Saxon Mission [video-audio]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
"There is a planned Third World War, which will be nuclear and biological. It is believed to be initiated within the next 18-24 months."

"It is planned to begin with a strike by Israel on Iran. Either Iran or China will be provoked into a nuclear response. After a brief nuclear exchange, there will be a ceasefire. The world will be thrown into fear and chaos - all carefully engineered."

[VIDEO, AUDIO and TEXT] The video start out slow, hang in there
projectavalon.net...

Somehow it all make sence. Can you skeptics please help me think straight here.

What are the ATSmembers thoughts about this?

Also visit www.projectcamelot.org
Take it slow guys, my first post

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have to admit this gets my back up.. Not having a dig at you op, simply that the name in and of itself is a distraction.

The Anglo-Saxons have been subjugated since the Norman invasion in 1066, hence the phrase still used in my neck of the woods of the Norman Yoke to describe the oppression by the elite.

The Anglo-Saxon society was one where women could get a divorce and receive 50% of family property alongside many other laws and rights that took nearly 1,000 years to reclaim back from the elite.. rights the elite are again trying to erode.

Those Anglo-Saxons (in my neck of the woods at least) have stood up to the tyrany of the elite since those early days, the likes of John Ball spring to mind.. and more recently protesting the plight of native Americans at the hands of the white man in 1800s, and protesting the plight of the Zulus at the hand of our over Gov in the 1900s.. while locally the expression liberty in chains represents the plight of the blacks..

Those men and women, then and now are not the racist, warmongers that keeps being presented in the media and from the elite.. The elite have nothing to do with the Anglo-Saxons and are simply using the name to further distract everyone from who they are.. above all things, they are not Anglo-Saxons.

[edit on 27/4/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vesica

I was just thinking about what the next game changer would be. But I was thinking more along the lines of nuclear terror...
My Thread On the Next World Changing Event

Hitler did say his fourth reich would create a 1000 year world government ran by his "master race". So Odessa is running the city of london now? Sure hope not. Don't know enough to speculate, but I'm sure almost no one does...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vesica

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're going to have to be quicker than that in future

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Damn
Well it serves getting back up as a reminder then for the new eyes to see, like mine.

and i thought i was updated from the camelotsite :S

top topics

join