It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens Survive Weird Ordeal With UFO That Levitated Their Car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Two teens in New Hampshire claim they were sitting innocently in their car, when a UFO levitated their entire vehicle, moved it 180 feet, then dropped it. The car does look beaten up. But was it aliens? Here's their story.

The encounter took place earlier this week. Above, you can see a picture of the car's shattered windshield, and below the skid marks in the grass where the UFO dropped the car. Here is the report one teen filed:

Source

Didn't find this posted yet so thought I'd share it. Feel free to correct me if it's already posted. Crazy stuff...

MOD EDIT:

(This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on April 27th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crossfate
Didn't find this posted yet so thought I'd share it. Feel free to correct me if it's already posted. Crazy stuff...

Fraid so and I know this because I made a thread on this very subject and got directed to this thread (below) as well.

(Here is the thread)

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Rising Against]

new topics

join