It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disasters getting more frequent. What is really goin on??? Spirals, earthquakes, volcanoes???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yep, here it is, another disaster thread.

Now, I made a thread awhile ago called "HAARP is out of control, you be the judge."

Here it is...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just recently, we had another volcano besides the one in Iceland erupt. And here's the story on that one.
rawstory.com...

Just so everyone knows...volcanoes are far more rare than earthquakes.

Snippet:

The Santiaguito volcano showered sand and ash Monday over a large area of western Guatemala in an "unusual" and "violent" eruption, the national seismological institute said.

Now. Did you get that. The National Seismological institute stated that this activity was "unusual and violent." For some (skeptics), this doesn't ring any alarm bells. For some disinformation agents, they know what's happening but continue to lie to themselves as well as the majority of ATS'ers in an effort to apply "damage control." The activity will be attributed to normal seismological occurrences, and the common phrase is..."nothing to see here, just move along." Personally, I find this mentality to be slow, dishonest and/or non-observant.

Now, not to blow my own horn. But, one week before the first volcanic eruptions happened in Italy and Iceland for 2010, I had told a friend of mine that considering the amount of earthquakes that we have been having, it was only a matter of time that volcanoes would follow suit. When the first media covered volcano happened, my friend called me up and said..."Well, looks like you were right" and then he sent me the news story as confirmation.

Now, I didn't come to this conclusion because of the earth's natural grid of connecting tectonic plates and how they are intricately interwoven where one action affects the next, It was because I personally believed/believe that these tectonic plates are being manipulated by certain "technologies." In fact, my exact statement was, "Its only a matter of time before TPTB have perfected the art of the earthquake. They will soon get bored and begin to try to master the ability to also influence volcanoes." Think of this statement what you choose. I am not here to argue my case, rather, I am here to present information for those of a like mind. Regardless, its rather coincidental that I should come up with this conclusion one week before the beginning of our volcanic activity. I see coincidences differently than most. As a matter of fact, I don't think that there is any such thing as a coincidence. In my life, I have learned to follow coincidence like a chart of sorts where a very sophisticated game of connect the dots is applied. And so far, I've been pretty accurate, at least, in my particular case. This might not be the same for all, and, I'm not suggesting that all employ this practice, however, for those that do, they literally swear by it.

Here's a list of volcanic activity for this week:
Week of: 14 April-20 April 2010
9 Active Volcanos
BARREN ISLAND
Andaman Is
(12.278, 93.858)
EYJAFJALLAJOKULL
Southern Iceland
(63.63, -19.62)
GAUA
Banks Islands (SW Pacific)
(-14.27, 167.5)
BEZYMIANNY
Central Kamchatka (Russia)
(55.978, 160.587)
KARYMSKY
Eastern Kamchatka (Russia)
(54.05, 159.45)
KILAUEA
Hawaii (USA)
(19.421, -155.287)
KLIUCHEVSKOI
(56.057, 160.638)
SHIVELUCH
(56.653, 161.36)
SOUFRIERE HILLS
Montserrat
(16.72, -62.18)

Source:
www.geocodezip.com...

As I stated awhile ago before our volcanic activity, "the first media covered Volcano will be smoke and ash (Italy). The second one will be slightly more powerful and might turn into a full blown eruption (Iceland). And, from there, others will follow suit and will grow in intensity until they have it down to a science, and then there will be nothing more to learn in this department until tornado and hurricane season begins." Its quite possible that one day, they just decide to do them all at once in several different locations causing a form of pandemonium like no other. But, lets try to stay positive here and not go completely off the deep end with speculation.

As everyone is already aware, we've been having some interesting seismic activity here in 2010. Not only have earthquakes been spinning out of control with several of them being above 6.0 in magnitude, now, volcanoes are erupting when they have laid dormant for years. Yes, at some point, it was bound to happen, its just interesting that its happening right when I predicted it would. Again, I want to note as I did in the "Haarp is out of control thread" that the 21st century has been riddled with natural disasters that have almost been seasonal in nature. One year its hurricanes, the next it is tornadoes, then tsunamis, and floods. Granted, the media plays a role there as well in what they choose to feature. Usually its all about the body count, but, the fact that these seasons have been getting worse and worse should be another warning bell for those who are aware. If you need to see evidence of this trend, see this thread again, and my logic behind it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, I can't definitively prove that HAARP has caused these problems, however, I did notice an acceleration in very strange activity after the Norway Spiral. For those in the know, the spiral is one of the most powerful forms of geometry that exists in nature.

Look at this video. Ignore the Eiscat part, this has been discussed several times on ATS and the kid that is narrating isn't really knowledgeable about the topic. Rather, go to about 3 minutes and 15 seconds into the video and listen to the speaker on stage. He has a revolutionary way of thinking about how the Universe works. I would watch to the very end if I were you when he ties all of his observations together. This is personally how I view the world, therefore, it was great to hear someone within the scientific community validate it.
www.youtube.com...
1. Galaxies form in spirals 3 dimensionally
2. you have spirals on your fingertips (fingerprints)
3. Sound waves and light travel in spirals and is not a 2d waveform.
4. When you flush the toilet, it goes down in a spiral
5. Hurricanes, vortexes, tornadoes, water spouts, etc...all work in spiral formation
6. DNA is in a double helix, 3 dimensional spiral formation (all life evolves from spirals)

When the Norway Spiral happened, to me it was obvious that a blast of electromagnetic radiation made it possible. Regardless of the tireless efforts that many have put into refuting this opinion, the nature of the spiral itself and the luminescent attributes which it displayed, clearly was an indication of electromagnetic activity. It was an enormous, glowing spiral of massive proportions that spun, fluctuated, and apparently moved a good distance from its point of origin causing quite the media fallout as a result. A spiral that size in magnitude, no matter what caused it, probably had a massive effect on the atmosphere and created a huge disturbance on the fibers that link the earth to the ionosphere. According to many, the Tequila sunrise was scheduled for that very day at that very time at the Eiscat facility in Norway. Now, common sense tells me that the culprit of the spiral's creation is clear, however, there are many that will argue against this until they're practically dead. They'll use charts, graphs, and mathematics to explain something that even the experts haven't figured out and its obvious to me that the skeptics haven't gotten anything figured out either. Especially the one's that troll these forums looking for an argument to entertain themselves. Therefore, I am going with my gut instinct, and usually, I have not been let down from following intuition.

Nope...no math to prove my statements. Nope, I didn't get a degree from M.I.T. (although Indiana University is no joke by any stretch.) Nope, I'm not claiming to be absolutely correct, or even partially correct for that matter. However, an observant mind can often piece one and one together far quicker than those who are locked away writing equations as opposed to observing the here and now as it occurs in real-time (qualitative studies can often be superior to quantitative, regardless of what some might say). I doubt that our seismological experts were able to predict these eruptions one week before they happened. They were too busy quantifying past eruptions and earthquakes to have been able to foresee even a minute in front of them.) Because...when one finally figures out the mathematics that explains a past event, something new and more evolved pops up to wipe the slate clean.

In conclusion...

Keep your eyes open and your thoughts clear and void of skeptical chatter. Those who disagree might weaken you, blur your vision, and compromise the integrity of your intuition. You might be able to see even a minute ahead of time, and that minute might be the very thing that saves your life.

Educate yourselves but fear nothing. The Universe is always in control.

Much love to all...

[edit on 27-4-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Would such higher frequencies be regarded as normal, when taken in a geological time frame ? Are we just encountering a rather active period , which when coupled with modern record keeping and hyper- media saturation, combine to amplify anxieties relating to the natural world.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

www.youtube.com...
5. Hurricanes, vortexes, tornadoes, water spouts, etc...all work in spiral formation
6. DNA is in a double helix, 3 dimensional spiral formation (all life evolves from spirals)

Tell us, how does #4 tie in to all of this?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

www.youtube.com...

Tell us, how does #4 tie in to all of this?

It's just an observation. However, quite a bit of power is created from the act of flushing which creates a pretty powerful vacuum.

As I said before, the spiral is the most powerful form of geometry that exists in nature. Even though it sounds out of place, it is an empirical trace of man made technology that employs the use of a spiral for a purpose. You could look at this act as a replication of a cyclone or tornado.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The Santiaguito volcano showered sand and ash Monday over a large area of western Guatemala in an "unusual" and "violent" eruption, the national seismological institute said.

Now. Did you get that. The National Seismological institute stated that this activity was "unusual and violent." For some (skeptics), this doesn't ring any alarm bells. For some disinformation agents, they know what's happening but continue to lie to themselves as well as the majority of ATS'ers in an effort to apply "damage control."

There certainly have been plenty of members stating that these sort of Earth activities are commonplace, and that some groups of people are attempting exacerbating the normal effects of these disasters through fear, religion, and self-proclaimed prognosticative abilities.

While they do have a valid point for the most part, this does not negate the possibility that we may be moving into a period (brief or otherwise) of intensifying Earth changing activity on a large scale.

Such events have happened in the Earths past, whether it is happening now of course is another matter.

Either way it would still be a normal part of the cyclical nature of life on Earth.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't know...sounds kind of like the Bible/End of Times/Revelations....but that can't possibly be true.

Because if it were, we would be seeing earthquakes in diverse places, natural disasters of biblical proportions, signs and wonders in heaven, wars and rumours of wars, plagues..diseases... but since none of that is happening, it obviously can't be true.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I believe it could be different Governement bodies testing technology. Nothing more.

And sometime in the future, maybe by a coincidence, 2012 marks the spot for a "man-made" doomsday, so they can re-populate with an alien civilization (knock out the dead-wood, a.k.a us.)

At the end of the day, me saying that or not changes nothing. We will most likely never find out what goes on within the "core" of our superiors. But what i strongly believe is that these volcanoes and earthquakes will only get worse from here-on, despite tech or not.

There is nothing we can do.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Agreed. Only time will tell how serious this stuff has become.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unstable Affliction

Thanks for responding. Agreed.

new topics

top topics

join