It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the stage being set for a dirty bomb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hello ATS, I must admit that I'm not sure if I should be posting this. This if from ______beforeitsnews/story/36702/Is_the_stage_being_set_for_a_dirty_bomb_false_flag_terror_event.html and I really have no clue how reliable this source is. I figured I'd give it a shot but please let me know if this is a bogus site. Back on topic this source is saying that a new false flag terror attack could be coming

Rumors of an upcoming terror attack to be blamed on Israel are moving around the world, “backchannel chatter.” The primary suspect is Israel who is said to have a number of small “suitcase” type nuclear weapons, some primarily “dirty bombs,” possibly supplied secretly by a previous US administration. These devices are in the “40 ton” range, highly radioactive, extremely small and can be engineered to leave the signature of a primitive device. They were originally designed for use against Soviet armor and troop concentrations in Europe if a massed attack on NATO were to occur. Current conventional systems have made this type of weapon obsolete.

So there saying Iran has suitcase nukes ready to be used but then later in the article they say this:

This won’t be in the news. All that “every day folks” will see is a story here or one there that don’t make sense.

So if suitcase nukes start going off it won't make the MSM??? That doesn't make any sense IMO.

Thoughts ATS? Is this a serious website? Should this article be taken literally? I don't know, but I know many of you will.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Wondering302]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I tried to edit the OP to say Israel instead of Iran, but it's not working. Sorry for the error.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
im pretty sure it would be impossible for them to hide something like that, i mean with all the cell phone cams and everything else. someone would defenetly get it.

if we can get video of the polish plane crash, 9/11, wars, murders, UFO's we can defenetly catch a nuclear explosion on some recovered CCTV or video camera or cell phone

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Maybe that's why it won't make sense to the mainstream. If all the general public have to go is some shaky mobile phone footage for instance, and if the location of the filming of that footage isn't clear, then the MSM could make it up as they go along.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by invetro

Or one has already been detonated.
And it was reported as nothing
more than a big dust cloud
from some volcano
somewhere.

:|
David Grouchy

new topics

top topics