It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do you get psychich abilities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
ats whats your secret to psychich abilities? how do you move objects without touching them? how does your body produce fire? how do you predict the future? do these abilities even exist? if you have an ability please give me step by step instructions to what you do so i can duplicate them and see if their really real
pretty plz

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I would start with the belief that anything is possible and by gaining a deep personal ethos on what conciouseness is and what reality is. Once you understand this you can begin to shape and mould it.

As far as predicting the future. If you accept the fact that what has gone before will surely happen again. All you have to do is look for patterns in time and then try to figure out what a past event would mean in a modern age.

I personaly believe that by tapping in to your subconciouse. You can connect with anything and everything in our universe through the matrix.
Knowing what to do with the info is a different matter. It takes a lot of practice and patients.

Hope this might give you a rough start point. Sorry theres no Predicting the future for dummies book out there lol. They've got a book for just about everything else.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
You... might begin you search-quest by seeking out the many sources of training in the practice of 'remote viewing'

as far as 'fire', the kundalini fire is an internal manifestation

as far as tele-kinesis, study up on the spoon-benders & illusionists

for real psychic development get a teacher or mentor, i'd suggest in the shaman field of practice as the world-as-we-know-it is collapsing and in the near future the ancient practices will be the new energie pathways...

thing like evps, thermal imagery of ghosts, all high-tech stuff will go the way of the DoDo bird...

humanity will revert to the primal once again

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I have predictive dreams, if I'm near a computer that has no power surge protection I will eventually fry the interior components, I have very subtle telepathy abilities that I have no idea how to develop and I can sense spirits (among other abilities that I have even less control of). I was born with all of this and taken only mild notice, but it's only now that I've started to take an interest in furthering those abilities, and I don't know how I've managed to experience what I have up until this point because it's all gone unchecked.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

It's not like you can just go the shop and buy these things or anything.

It takes (like most of the better stuff in life) alot of hard work and dedication to achieve/increase and yes it is possible as imo we all have psychic ability to some degree.

So just do a bit of research on what you want to learn and simply work at it.

Practice makes perfect.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

so whats a reliable source to study up?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

Well it depends on what you’re looking for really.

But there is alot of information and tutorials out there for almost every aspect of the paranormal to aid people. (many in an easy video form)

But this IMO is a good source of information (see link below) for learning about increasing "psychic abilities" as it explains a little bit about some of the different areas that you can learn from and also some more information on good books and some videos as well.

How to Improve Your Psychic Abilities

And there is many many more so I think you should just do some of your own research and you'd actually be amazed at what you can find.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

ok thanks ill look into that right away

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I hate to plug my thread here but if you want to know how to mold reality then read through this My thread

This will give you a basic understanding of the mechanics but the way you train yourself can only be done by you. And you have to believe.

Also there is no ONE way, its like you can become the number 4 with many calculations but the end result is the same and it is the method you have to find for yourself by understanding the mechanics (in this case mathematics).

you can copy a method and maybe it will work but everyone is diffrent and maybe your not comfortable with the method and then you simply block yourself without knowing it.

excerpt:

Up until this point we had imagination on one side and physicality on the other. We both use them to live but our imagination is rarely strong enough to influence this life the way we want to. Some people are able to steer there life the way they want to because of their imagination, some people will heal if you give them a placebo because they can imagine themselves getting better and thus manifesting thought into reality. Some people imagine/create some sort of construct to believe in, like chakra’s, and energies. They then play in their mind with these concepts and some of them can do amazing things with it, be it lighting a paper with your hand or shocking people with your Chi energy.

the crux of it is that you have to imagine some system in which you could do what you want to do and than train that ability until you are comfortable with it. You have to make it possible.

You don't need to believe in channeling to listen to this, im kinda wary too but iv heard so much of his talks and it really makes sense. Here he talks about imagination.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by colloredbrothers]

[edit on 27-4-2010 by colloredbrothers]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

thats quite all right i want answers and your leading me to them i will check into your thread too

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I can't teach, I can only speak from personal experience. May I suggest that as you hear of others experiences you will gradually develop trust in your own psychic ability. Have have at least one story to tell us?

I have some years on me so I've had many interesting experiences. Once I began trusting in my sixth sense then psychic experiences simply began to manifest. My best advice would be for you to entrain yourself through conscious awareness.

Kind Regards,

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CountryPagan

I would say the same but i would simply call it belief, like i said if you make this possible in your reality and you believe in it and work with it, you can do it.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
U build up my clairvoyance, clairsentience and claircognitive with tarot cards reading.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If you all have such abilities and knowledge, why hasn't it been made public yet?

Are you all very important secret agents? Or, perhaps you are engaged in a battle with evil forces. Or, maybe you are scared that the powers that be will come scoop you up, and turn you into reluctant "Super Heroes".

Wow! How Neat!

Please see the following:

I Challenge All Vampires, Were-Creatures, OOBers, Hybrids, Reptiods, and anything else.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Speaking for myself, I can't prove something beyond all doubt when it only happens randomly. Maybe in a couple of decades if I manage to control it, but until then you're getting nothing from me!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by invetro

come on now 'vre' share with us it is for the greater good you know

taht is if you can but i dont think you can
in the mean time

DAKKKKAAAAAA!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90
reply to post by invetro

come on now 'vre' share with us it is for the greater good you know