It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden Truth or Fiction Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
For those who are interested, here is a quick link to Part 1.

Before I begin, I believe it is important to explain from the start, I never thought there would be a part 2. However, over the last few weeks and months, so many things have happened that has me questioning the world all over again. I still believe the main aspects of Part 1 are still true… if a secret cabal exists, they are trying to make sure we don’t lose all of our technical know how… Even if they are willing to allow billions to die without telling the world that the end is near. Whether I believe the end is near or not is immaterial to this discussion, I’m only going to present another hypothesis after watching the last few months of human history. And how, if there is a secret cabal, I believe the evidence could point to the fact, they are going underground. And the evidence I believe points to that possible reality.

Part 2

Back in December of 2009 a strange event happened in Norway, outside of the fact that President Obama somehow won the Noble Peace Prize, which has now officially become a worthless joke. No, that’s not the event, the event I’m sure each of you is aware of is now referred to as the Norway Spiral. When I first saw the footage, I honestly believe it was nothing more then a rocket that went haywire… The question I had was whether it was a testing rocket or a full on nuclear tipped rocket. My question was raised because the massive black hole that filled up the spiral. If the rocket was over 200 miles above the earth as the Russians later claimed, then to me, there was no way in hell rocket fuel created that kind of an explosion in space, that thing was massive... massive. And I gave the Russians and the world all the excuses I needed to pacify my curiosity. Until, a few weeks ago. To many things are happening all at once all over the world, to many disappearances of world renowned rich people, yet they barely make headlines… Hell even a Rockefeller disappeared just hours after leaving his airplane. And not even a whisper on world news. Not to mention over 150 fortune 500 presidents have resigned over the last two years… People who are making billions of dollars just up and quite? And then, what really got me thinking, the Polish President and over 100 Polish Elites die in an airplane crash, where just minutes afterwards gun shots can be heard, and now Poland is thanking the Russians for all their hard work? Let alone the fact that it sounds like hundreds of people, Polish government officials, are clapping when they see their slain Presidents coffin? My mind is absolutely spinning. Let alone the fact, the movie 2012... That movie was created in 2006/2007 and they got all the time lined sequences right for 2008 and 2009... Questions still remain if they will get 2010 and 2011 correct. Something is going on, something so scary, so freaken deadly… the elites are running and they are running fast… is that true???? Then what could it be? Well the first question I had was… Was Norway a warning… A sign to them, that they had better start getting underground?

Because I had already created an excuse that fit my world view, wanting to dig a little deeper into that phenomenon took a little coaxing on my part. I wasn’t sure were to start, because I know conspiracies abound, and though they are fun to read, they should be taken with a grain of salt… including this one… But I also know that several ancient cultures from around the world from the deserts of Arizona to the Outback in Australia, to the forests of Africa and China, and the highlands of Europe and the Middle East, supposed ancient cavemen drew spiral circles all over the damn place… So that’s where I started… And that’s where I’m asking you to start. Did NASA hide important information from us? Never… right? Now I purposely chose this person on youtube because this person seems to be obsessed with this issue/cover up… And I must say, if it wasn’t for all the resignations/disappearances of police chiefs and self proclaimed elitists from around the world, I truly wouldn’t have gone any further. However after watching this video GUN SHOTS at a Foreign Governments PLANE CRASH? WTF!!? My mind started spinning, literally spinning… And then, and then, just when you couldn’t think it could get any worse/weirder… this VIDEO forced me to sit down… going… holy crap, did I just hear the first shots of world war three? But then come to find out on Polish TV, they’re praising Russia for all their hard work, and I’m like… Wow, what just happened… WTF is really going on? Did President Obama not go because he believed the Russians killed the Polish President, or did he not go because he was in on it? Were the Polish Government Officials clapping because they got some weird ass custom in Poland to clap for the dead, or were they really glad to see their President dead? And where the hell are all the bodies? Not one can be seen in that video, oh you can hear gun shots, five or six… but not one dead body can be seen, not even body parts? Couple that with all the other disappearances happening with the elite around the world, and was that Norway Spiral and the data removed from NASA, over 40 hours worth… Done to hide from us, the truth, so the elites have time to get in their holes and button down the hatches as it where?

Now I can spend a great deal of time walking you along this train of thought for some time… Bringing up nuance after nuance… however, for part 2 I want to allow for more discussion instead of putting all my questions to paper… Like, how can the United States lose over 13 trillion dollars in less then two years? How can there be 20 million unemployed Americans and hundreds of millions unemployed worldwide and the stock market is climbing back up towards record highs? Who are these people kidding?

Let alone, Web Bot … or Lucas‘ Research which I strongly recommend…. These two sites believe 2010 is the year… The Web Bots say their data suggests that 1.26 billion people are going to DIE between Nov 8 and 11 of this Year… While Lucas’ research believes the elites know the Destroyer or Planet X is going to start throwing comets, meteors, and gawd knows what all at us this year. Add to that what is mentioned above, add to that the trillions of dollars that just vanished like a fart in the wind… and instead of causing world war 3 the Russians and Poland/NATO seem prepared to sing Kumbaya instead of lobbing bombs at each other. And no one is talking about those gun shots, gun shots at a plane crash that happened in Russia after Russia threatened to use Nuclear Bombs if the USA missile defense shield went into Poland… And when President Obama got bitched down by Russia… Poland screamed bloody murder for America abandoning them… Somehow no one is asking about those guns shots, and why the person who recorded that video, and put it online was supposedly killed days later… Let alone where the hell did all the money go, why are people leaving billion dollar jobs when the world needs answers instead of quitters, let alone all the stuff that is happening all over the world, Earthquakes everywhere, once in a decade meteorites are hitting the Earth and reaching the ground several times a week all over the world… I mean, fissures are opening up everywhere in the United States, in South America, in Africa… let alone this crazy ass winter, Climate Gate, health gate… and all the stuff happening with our crazy ass Sun and Planet… I mean, is there truly nothing to see here, I mean crap… I need to sit down all over again!

(continue next page)

[edit on 26-4-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny continue from above

Is 2010 the beginning? Bees Dieing all over the Northern Hemisphere… One of the Mayan’s symbols for death is the Bat and North America is just about Batless… White Nose Bat Syndrome. Let alone what is happening to crops as we speak because of Volcanic Ash… People are going to starve to death this years in mass, in mass… Let alone H1N1 and H1N5... What the hell is going on… And I’ve not even started… I’ve not even started… Research our Solar System, two planets have apparently had recent pole shifts… but that will never happen here. There is a comet called NEAT that we heard nothing about… the biggest damn comet to ever enter our Solar System and we don’t hear one damn word, are you freaken kiddening me… And all this is not connected? And I haven’t even had to mention the Bible… But holy crap… grab it and a newspaper… Is this all being hidden from us and those who are awake are forced to put the pieces together so we can then be scarred crapless, or is this all pure fiction?

Let’s talk about it!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 26-4-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Your just finally realizing the truth. And as traumatic as it is to realize that everything you were ever taught to believe in is a Lie, or is Lying to you- the matter of truth is- there is very little we can do about it.

Now there may be those here, who believe that a little rally outside of the capital building, or tea parties in hometowns will "make the change" etc blah blah blah. But it wont. Because the truth is, that these lies, go back hundreds of hundreds of years. The prevention of truth being realized, starting with the Roman Catholic church, has been going on for thousands of years.

Just because people revolt in small numbers, isnt going to change a damn thing. Until the "end" comes, we will have to play out their little delusional mind games. But the trick is- we know what they are doing- and we can wait until the right time to reveal and destroy their lies.

This may happen after the polar shifts, when all governments and normalcy are in complete chaos. The alien Ships might finally arrive and intercede and THEY will not be able to go on with the lies anymore. But I seriously doubt Contact will occur before. Because THEY have been infiltrated by the most Evil of all alien species in our solar system. While normalcy is intact- they have the advantage. But they will be weaker in the moments to come of chaos.

That will be our chance for victory! Be patient, it will all come to unfold in due time.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Your just finally realizing the truth. And as traumatic as it is to realize that everything you were ever taught to believe in is a Lie, or is Lying to you- the matter of truth is- there is very little we can do about it.

Hi xynephadyn,

Oh I've been awake for some time... however I don't believe I have the right to force a view onto anyone. So I try to be careful how I phrase things.

You seem to be absolutely sure something is coming... mind if I ask you what you believe and when you believe its going to happen? I'm starting to think 2012 might be the beginning of the end... yet there is some evidence to suggest 2012 will be the end of the beginning, and what's been happening around the world these last 9 years the survivors will be looking back upon as the good 'ol days. I'm just curious where you are ATM.

I probably got another twenty thousands words worth of thoughts bouncing around inside my head, but I want to slow things down this time to see how many people are walking along the same path, or if I'm just way off all by my lonesome.

Look forward to reading your thoughts.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Lets examine this Poland Plane Crash/Murder.

If this was simply a plane crash, a horrible accident, I have a couple of questions. If the plane crash was not planned, then how did they convince Russian soldiers to fire on wounded or dying passengers? I mean, whenever someone sees an accident isn’t our instant human response to help? I’ve helped several people over the past twenty odd years who were in accidents, and I don’t think my mind would’ve even registered the concept of kill all the survivors. So does that mean, the soldiers had their orders before the plane crashed? That would seem to make sense, seeing how there are reports that people heard large caliber shots being fired just before the plane crashed… and then… within minutes of the plane crash gunshots can be heard on an amateur video posted above. Now I realize there are some who will say, perhaps the gunshots were fired to scare off looters, and I’d say, that was my very first thought… however a complete media blackout of those gunshots and the person who recorded and uploaded that video was supposedly murdered days later… but even that pales in comparison to the worldwide media blackout… So that concept is dead as far as I‘m concerned.

Poland has to know about those gunshots, are they playing nice until they get their leadership figured out, and world war three is right around the corner? I don’t care who you are, if Russia didn’t shoot down that plane… and there are reports of cannon fire before the plane crashed… how does Russia account for those gunshots after the plane crashed on the ground… How do world leaders account for not going to a accidentally killed NATO Presidents funeral? Something stinks like a festering open wound, say 70 years to the day… World War 3 cannot be avoided, it simply cannot be… unless, NATO was in on it, period!!!

Some interesting concepts are mentioned in the second video I linked above… Poland apparently did not allow the H1N1 vaccine within their country, and Poland would not force uncontrollable debt onto their nation, like the rest of Europe and America… Poland would not do a lot of things with that President… Will all that change? And if something isn’t coming (add your 2012 theory here) to change the world as we know it, and I mean right soon… then why kill the Polish President instead of doing everything you can to make sure he loses in the COMING election?

Why were a hundred of the Polish elites summoned to Russia with the Polish President? And all on the same damn plane??? Why??? Now it aint hard to figure out how those elites got talked into flying with the President of their country… But why on that one plane, why all together? That doesn’t make sense… Unless there was something very important to share with Russia, which still doesn’t make sense… Some how Poland felt compelled to talk with Russia about something so urgent... that simple everyday SOP (protocol) is completely ignored… Never ever put all your countries eggs into one basket… That is just plain stupid… (all polish jokes aside…) What could Poland possibly want to talk to Russia about that was that important… I can’t think of anything… except… maybe their new oil pipeline that was going to take the monopoly away from Russia regarding oil supplies to Europe? (But even that doesn't explain everyone on one plane...) We know America kills for oil, do the Russian? I mean why fight an entire country (Alliance) when their leader can be killed on your own land. Its cheap, (or is it…) but is it effective?

How Poland can allow those gunshots to go unchallenged is beyond my comprehension… They have to make a public statement about those gunshots, and I believe they will… What I don’t know is if they come out like a lion or a lamb… If they come out like a lamb, then those people in charge of Poland are part of this new world order and that President was murdered by it. OR… if they come out like a lion World War 3 is just around the corner… Either way, that doesn’t bode well for the rest of the world… I would rather it be the later, at least I know what to look for… if it’s the former… how powerful are these people anyways… holy crap!

Wars and Rumors of Wars, Earthquakes in diverse places, etc etc etc… 2010 could in fact be the beginning of the end, or perhaps the end of the beginning and now things are going to get damn interesting. Those clay feet are set to be created this year… Check out the new map of the EU and the old Roman Empire… The clay part is starting to make sense with the current political landscape in the old world. Damn interesting times…

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 27-4-2010 by littlebunny]

new topics

top topics

join