It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BILDERBERG FOUND!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

BILDERBERG FOUND!

forgive the all caps, it was the headline from the article and I copied it exactly

BILDERBERG FOUND!

rss202

By James P. Tucker, Jr.

The Bilderberg group will conduct its annual meeting June 3-6 in Sitges, Spain (a small, exclusive resort town about 20 miles from Barcelona) behind a wall of armed guards who will seal off the resort in a futile attempt to keep the event secret.

Bilderberg’s meeting will follow that of its brother group, the Trilateral Commission, which will gather at the Four Seasons Resort in Dublin, Ireland May 6-10. Leaders of Bilderberg also attend the Trilateralists’ meeting to map their common agenda. About 300 attend Trilateral Commission meetings, which are conducted behind sealed-off, guarded floors of their hotel. About 100 will attend Bilderberg, which seals off the entire resort behind platoons of uniformed police and private security.

Bilderberg hopes to keep the global recession going for at least a year, according to an international financial consultant who deals personally with many of them. This is because, among several reasons, Bilderberg still hopes to create a global “treasury department” under the United Nations. Bilderberg first undertook this mission at its meeting last spring in Greece, but the effort was blocked by nationalists in Europe and the United States. “Nationalists” (a dirty word in Bilderberg) objected to surrendering sovereignty to the UN.

Source

If you check out the full article you will see there is a lot more information, I didn't want to fill up the whole OP with it all so check it out for yourself.

For those of you who aren't familiar (although most of us are) about the Bilderberg Group well you are in for a surprise.

The group consists of the major powers of the world, it's very secretive, has a lot of security, and the things talked about within the meeting is basically about how to control the world even more so than they are now. Last time they met it has been told they were setting prices for oil across the world, and the actual list of attendees was leaked. We'll have to wait and see if that happens this time.

Here is some more info:

The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an annual, unofficial, invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are persons of influence in the fields of politics, banking, business, the military and media. Each conference is closed to the public and the press.

Source: Wikipedia

Press will literally camp out and try to get a glimpse of the people arriving, taking massive amounts of pictures and such, and I suggest if any of you can get there to take pictures this coming June, then do so and make a nice report and post it on ATS for us all.

Here's a little bit more info from wikipedia about the origin of the group (sourced above):

The original conference was held at the Hotel de Bilderberg, near Arnhem in The Netherlands, from 29 May to 31 May 1954. It was initiated by several people, including Józef Retinger, concerned about the growth of anti-Americanism in Western Europe, who proposed an international conference at which leaders from European countries and the United States would be brought together with the aim of promoting atlanticism – better understanding between the cultures of the United States and Western Europe in order to foster cooperation on political, economic, and defense issues. Retinger approached Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, who agreed to promote the idea, together with Belgian Prime Minister Paul Van Zeeland, and the head of Unilever at that time, Dutchman Paul Rijkens. Bernhard in turn contacted Walter Bedell Smith, then head of the CIA, who asked Eisenhower adviser Charles Douglas Jackson to deal with the suggestion. The guest list was to be drawn up by inviting two attendees from each nation, one of each to represent conservative and liberal points of view. Fifty delegates from 11 countries in Western Europe attended the first conference along with 11 Americans.

If anyone wants to add information to this thread feel free to do so. I'm looking forward to see if we can get any leaked information this year on what they are planning on doing with the world. Many people believe they may be discussing future plans for 2012, more oil talk about the reserves, war etc...

If you have anything to add, like I said, please do.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The question now becomes, Who can get in and tap the entire place without getting caught? Until that is done there really is no purpose to worrying about them. All we know about these meetings is purely speculation.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Great find!
I wonder what they have in store for the rest of this year???

Love to be a fly on the wall.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

That is the million dollar question... what are they discussing?

And ventian, this isn't useless information - just because we speculate doesn't mean it isn't true. Not to mention information does get leaked sometimes more, sometimes less.

People have been trying to infiltrate this group for a very long time, I can't imagine if Wikileaks came out with a recording of all their meetings... it would probably be the end of the world as we know it, honestly. In fact the information you'd hear is stuff that you'd probably want to forget the instant you heard it because that is how sensitive this info is. Although... I'd still listen

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock

Great find!
I wonder what they have in store for the rest of this year???

Love to be a fly on the wall.

Witnesses are buzzing about recent sightings of robotic-looking dragonflies seen at Washington and New York political events. And U.S. government
and private agencies have admitted to striving for the spy technology, The Washington Post reports, though no one has confessed to deploying the bugged bugs.

www.foxnews.com...

But the CIA secretly developed a simple dragonfly snooper as long ago as the 1970s. And given recent advances, even skeptics say there is always a chance that some agency has quietly managed to make something operational.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If they are really going to hold their next meeting there, than THIS is the REAL NEWS that the MSM ignores.

Bilderberg are the "Movers and Shakers" in very real ways.

This is real news.

Thank you for showing us what you have found.

Starred and flagged in hopes that we can find further information, or contradictions.

I kind of doubt that this article is inaccurate however, as it seems totally reasonable.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I don't mean that it is false info. I mean it is useless as in it can't be used without most likely "video evidence". Until we get stronger evidence we can only keep speculating as to what is happened and it never gets picked up on. Hope this clarified my stance.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Somewhat looked over, but several threads have already brought Tuckers findings to our attention. The third thread has a nice pic of what he thinks is the most likely resort. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I think it's legit, I wouldn't have posted otherwise however I wont stake my reputation here on ATS that this is 100% positively correct info (but I would not doubt it either myself, hence the reason I'm asking for anyone to add whatever info they can find).

Originally posted by ventian

I don't mean that it is false info. I mean it is useless as in it can't be used without most likely "video evidence". Until we get stronger evidence we can only keep speculating as to what is happened and it never gets picked up on. Hope this clarified my stance.

I gotcha. I think we need to find a way to bug the place, since we know where and when they will be there, placing tons of bugs (even though it will be swept beforehand) maybe we'd have a chance at them not finding one or two lol OR maybe someone who is in the 'know' will use some highly developed and advanced military bugs to get some info for us... you never know

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Thanks for adding that, I didn't know any other info had been posted but it wont hurt for this thread to get some flags and be seen by those who didn't get a chance to see it.

join