It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone suggest a LEGIT multivitamin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
one that wont cause me cancer or other problems.

It would bre great if more than one person agreed

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
we have supravit in our country and its more like poison
i feel healthy when i DONt drink it
it makes the glass black

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sgrrsh26

Excellent product: Greens First

[edit on 25 Apr 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
you cant really trust anything coming from the pfarms.
just buy oranges and lemons,and eggs
natural is usualy best

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The cheapest one. All the raw vitamin/mineral powder comes out of the same few plants in China anyway. I believe there's a few exceptions in the middle east but the process is the same. Some are slightly more refined but we're talking 98.5% versus 99.5% and when it's administered orally that translates to nothing since everyone's liver varies in how efficiently it utilizes these things.

Even when you're going by the label and one brand might have 25 or 50mg more or less than another brand, after it passes through your liver, it's going to amount to next to nothing in terms of effective difference. As long as you're getting a decent amount of the important things in there, that's all that matters.

The cheapest no-name store brand is going to give you the same benefit as the most expensive big name brand when you're looking at noticeable effect and not nit-picking blood work values on a ng/dL basis.

[edit on 4/25/2010 by ZombieOctopus]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I am a nutritionist and personally I use viactiv. its a chocolate multi V for women however, men can use them to. Basically, any name brand Vitamin in the store is okay. Your body will take formit what it needs, and dispose of the rest. Plus, everything these days causes cancer, so I woldn't worry about the cancer part.

top topics

join