It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering and you!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I am becoming increasingly aggravated over the subject of chemtrails, by this point I'm not even going to try to prove their existence because it is too obvious, at least for those choosing the red pill.... But has anyone noticed a large increase in jet activity now? I believe they may be using a different compound or additive now, because now im seeing gray like wispy clouds appearing after, and they are turning the blue sky a complete overcast now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They fill in every hole of blue sky, and nobody notices!!!!!!!!!! They are entirely blocking out the sun, just like the matrix!!! I believe that it is our job to raise awareness in the community about whats happening, because now we are not even being treated as people. We over power them and we deserve to have full disclosure on the issue. I feel like I'm the one actually growing more enraged each day this is happening. No wonder why they predicted rain today, because they likely caused it. Honestly, are we really going to let the NWO take this much control over everyone, or are we going to act like a family and do something about it????

I have posted in the past about cosmic radiation and evolution, and i believe this could also be linked to that, as all of those particles are probably helping to block that out too. Someone really doesnt want peoples' consciousness to grow to the point where we as a united people will stand against these corrupted governments, and refuse to engage in their pointless wars, we need to help the ascension process, for those of you who believe in a higher power....do you think they would appreciate all of us just sitting here while the government gets to do whatever they want???????

One last random thing....does anyone notice their cable box to actually be hypnotizing???? Whenever (though rarely) I watch the tv i get the worst attitude at anyone talking to me, and my mother doesnt pay attention to me at all, actually her memory sucks as she keeps asking the same questions, just a thought as I have heard of this before. And yes dont bash me im a college student, yes i still live at home.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplehelix888
One last random thing....does anyone notice their cable box to actually be hypnotizing????

Hmm, do you mean the little box with the channel number? I suppose it depends on whether you watch channel 666 all the time or something.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I know exactly what you're talking about. I don't watch television myself, for various reasons. But my mother, on the other hand, has become a zombie. I don't think the phenomenon you're speaking of is limited to cable boxes. I think it also extends to the digital converter boxes as well. There's more reasoning to my agreement than what I care to go into; but I notice this with many people, not just my mother, and it is worse than things were a few years ago before the "switch" to digital. Honestly though, with all the methods they are currently employing to lower the collective IQ; this is likely a mere chip in the pile. There's also evidence that fluoride levels are being increased as well as new chemicals, such as lithium, being added without our knowledge. And I've also seen articles on here mentioning the notion that chem-trails are becoming more pronounced, which I've noticed as well. There's not much good that can be done ranting on about things, though. We need to find a way to provide evidence of what's occurring, and not just speculative evidence. We need those with credibility in various fields of science, and those with ties to such people, to initiate studies via the scientific method, with replicable results in order to accomplish anything beyond what the mainstream will dub "paranoid rantings." And there will be quite a task ahead of those who try, considering our rights which are supposedly protected (in the U.S.) via the constitution are rarely taken into consideration by our policy makers, and the mainstream media which in essence serves as the propaganda arm of the government.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I know it is just so frustrating to see people let this continue to happen, its been cloudy here for so many days, the clouds at night are purple-red, things just dont seem right at all.

new topics

top topics

join