It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breathtaking pictures from Eyjafjallajokull Volcano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Some of these are unreal.
Sorry if already posted. Had a search, couldnt see it.

As ash from Iceland's Eyjafjallajokull volcano continued to keep European airspace shut down over the weekend, affecting millions of travelers around the world, some government agencies and airlines clashed over the flight bans. Some restricted airspace is now beginning to open up and some limited flights are being allowed now as airlines are pushing for the ability to judge safety conditions for themselves. The volcano continues to rumble and hurl ash skyward, if at a slightly diminished rate now, as the dispersing ash plume has dropped closer to the ground, and the World Health Organization has issued a health warning to Europeans with respiratory conditions. Collected here are some images from Iceland over the past few days.

Link :
www.boston.com...

[edit on 23/4/2010 by shauny]

[edit on 23/4/2010 by shauny]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Sweet, a new volcanoe lightening phenomena photo.

I just made a gif the other day for an avatar on the other cool one of that type.

Here that is-
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c421ffae1b42.gif[/atsimg]

I think this one will be a better one to work with, not so many lightening components. That first one took me several hours and a bunch of different edits to make it a small enough file.

Here is that one blown up to full size-

edit to add, oops the first one I posted was the smaller one

Definitely going to be gathering up all those photos.

Thanks for the post.S&F

[edit on 4/23/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Those are some really cool pictures. Especially the lightening ones. Nice find Shauny.

new topics

join