It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to 'Cuddle' with an Elephant Seal!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is absolutely priceless! We are all connected, on this sapphire blue planet we call earth..let's celebrate our connectiveness.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
She will probably find a bigger heart in that thing than any human male she meets.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
that was amazing ,, SNF for you.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
ZOMG!!!! This is the sweetest thing i've seen all day! Thanks for the warm fuzzies and bringing a smile to my face.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Right, i all always thought my Labrador was part Seal and that has confirmed it!

Thankyou, that was beautiful !

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing that! I am thinking that the woman in the video must have a very kind soul.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
He really has a crush on her.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What a beautiful video to wake up and watch on a weekend!

Thank you!

MM

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
wow.. that made me feel really nice :-D I am an animal lover and i think there is nothing better than seeing something like this. Who needs to kill and eat animals when you can cuddle with them?!?!

Reminds me of this amazing video of Christian the Lion:

S+F Thanks for sharing and making my day!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
That was absolutely beautiful to watch and brought tears of joy to my eyes. Thank you for posting this heart warming clip. It reaffirms that there is certainly hope and goodness midst these jaded times of trial and sadness.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

thats not a nice thing to say.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
That was lovely! I sooooo wish I could do that. Animals are my favourite kind of people.

Rev

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
ok i'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but i think threads like these are one of the reasons ATS is falling apart.

people come here at first, and they either

a) take it seriously and read through the threads with commitment to the info and facts, or

b) just kind of post their immediate thoughts or theories on the subject, which can be fine, as long as you back up your claims instead of say 'i just know' or 'i just feel it'.

but c'mon, i don't care if it ruins your cute moment (you can watch the video anywhere else on the internet), where is the conspiracy? take it to below top secret.

it's these useless threads that vaguely fall into one of the ATS categories and that gets stars and stuff because the people that came to ATS were ENTERTAINED rather than INFORMED or had ther perspective changed, or new insight bestowed on them. the people who come here to read entertaining threads slowly contribute worse and worse posts, and have almost nothing to add to the serious topics that are discussed here.

no conspiracy, just a star-whore thread that should be on BTS. sorry for the reality check, but i'm tired of the junk that has been flying around this site lately. quote me and call me a downer all you want, but you guys know exactly what i'm talking about.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
ok i'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but i think threads like these are one of the reasons ATS is falling apart.

people come here at first, and they either

a) take it seriously and read through the threads with commitment to the info and facts, or

b) just kind of post their immediate thoughts or theories on the subject, which can be fine, as long as you back up your claims instead of say 'i just know' or 'i just feel it'.

but c'mon, i don't care if it ruins your cute moment (you can watch the video anywhere else on the internet), where is the conspiracy? take it to below top secret.

it's these useless threads that vaguely fall into one of the ATS categories and that gets stars and stuff because the people that came to ATS were ENTERTAINED rather than INFORMED or had ther perspective changed, or new insight bestowed on them. the people who come here to read entertaining threads slowly contribute worse and worse posts, and have almost nothing to add to the serious topics that are discussed here.

no conspiracy, just a star-whore thread that should be on BTS. sorry for the reality check, but i'm tired of the junk that has been flying around this site lately. quote me and call me a downer all you want, but you guys know exactly what i'm talking about.

I knew this post was coming, i was going to warn you to get ready for this. I am all for these kind of threads to give a little love in a very negative place. Most users of this forum are very very negative and need to see some examples of love from the world of nature.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

i'm sorry to rain on the cute parade, beastmaster, but you can take it to a hippie forum if you want to hold hands with everyone and laugh-cough at animals.

and there are positive aspects of negative thinking, and sorry, but critical thinking skills usually require cold and calculating decision making that doesn't involve cuddling an animal. and i don't need some animal to remind me i'm a human capable of love. i don't co-opt other's feelings or feel negative when i come here because i choose to come here. i don't spend so much time here that i need to make threads, which are just videos, of things that have no relation to this website, to make me feel good about spending so much time here. dumb.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by shagreen heart]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
What a lucky woman!!

Alot of people spend their whole lives looking for that type of connection...no matter how fleeting it may be!!

Thanks for posting such an uplifting video

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

It may well be a cute, warm and fuzzy post but I have to say that I certainly found watching that clip factual and informative...even conspiratorial, in that nature/animals can react and surpass the negatives we humans inflict on our environment. It fits with the topic of this forum as far as I am concerned...fragile earth.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart

It wouldn't hurt to take 5 minutes away from the conspiracy bickering and just actually enjoy nature would it?

top topics

join