It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADL Calls For "Major Law Enforcement Operation" To Deal With Obamacare Critics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

ADL Calls For "Major Law Enforcement Operation" To Deal With Obamacare Critics

www.infowars.com

A major Anti-Defamation League report goes further than ever before in an effort to purge the Internet of all dissent, listing completely non-violent criticism of Obamacare posted on Internet forums as a reason to conduct a “major law enforcement operation” against opponents of big government and health care reform.

The ADL’s April 2010 report is entitled, “Violent Voices: Anti-Government Extremism Takes on New Intensity,” and consists largely of lists of comments culled from alternative news websites and forums, as well as Fox News.

“During the first few months of 2010, anti
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Of course, Naturally this had to come from the the ADL. They are truely a piece of work. The ADL has called ALL patriots and Patriotic groups "Radical Extremists who need to be dealt with" . This is really just a Badge of Honor for them. This is not harmful to the Tea Party rather it is harmful to the ADL. All the ADL has done is proved that it is an Irresponsible Discredited organization.

The ADL is a JOKE!! They have NO credibility.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I love how events around the world are escalatin lately. To adl agents reading this: bring it on, try something. Obamacare will not pass and if it does people won't pay cuz dey broke. Do us a favor and come try to enforce something on millions of broke fed up americans. Make sure u try to confiscate da guns too. Haha I laugh in yo face

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hmmmmm... So who is the paranoid conspiracy theorist? Us or them?

Line 2

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

Speaking of criticism of Obama!

A new related thread on HC increased costs:

Health Care Law Will Increase Costs, Study Finds

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Pretty soon the ADL will have a knock at their front doors and it wont be the pizza delivery man. It will be death riding a pale horse and I hope the ADL has the saddle for the ride because the pale horse is going to carry the ADL back to hell where the demons originated from so that they can be re-educated in pain for their sins against mankind.

Both the ADL and the SPLC are as un-American as they come and most know what I am speaking of. These domestic enemy traitors are the paid mercenary henchmen for their evil dark lord Obama and when its all over and done, the ADL and the SPLC will know first hand just who they angered and why. I just hope the money was worth it because something tells me they aren't going to be able to spend it or enjoy it from the bowels of hell.

In fact, many patriots in many areas of the country already know where the ADL hide and where they eat and sleep and where they go to get supplies and most importantly of all, they know that the ADL is a group worthy of being disbanded and should never be allowed to lie and deceive the nation ever again.

Welcome to the jungle ADL. The "real" wolves need to feed and the ADL and the SPLC are going to be a happy meal snack for many Americans waiting for the right opportunity to show their American displeasure for being the traitorous, seditious and lying bastards that the ADL and SPLC are.

Have a nice day and I for one hope these blood sucking Satan worshiping Satan lovers burn in hell for a thousand years of pain and suffering. These bastards deserve double the pleasure and double the fun. I just know someone will give it to them in due time and with a smile on their faces.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'd call them government supremecists, the Anti Everything League and the Southern Polarizing Lynchmob Center.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Hmmmmm... So who is the paranoid conspiracy theorist? Us or them?

Have you ever read Them by Jon Ronson?

It's a fun read. He follows a bunch of the conspiracy guys around for a while. Not the least of which include Alex Jones and David Icke. He writes about what they believe. It doesnt come off as insulting or derogatory in any way. At least I didnt think so.

Anyway, at the end of the book he meets with some executives at the ADL. They start talking about the conspiracy folks and their groups and their beliefs.

The ADL comes off as the most insane of the bunch. They have this ongoing list of anti-semitic "code words" that pretty much includes the total of Webster's Dictionary. They are paranoid of everyone and everything including members of their own organization. What makes them especially dangerous is that they come off as a respectable organization with political clout and as such have power and authority by proxy.

If I were in trouble I would happily accept assistance from Icke and his reptilian overlords from another dimension before I let a member of the ADL anywhere near me or my family.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
There are times when reading the many postings on ATS that I find sometimes a hidden covert message within an overt message such as this posting. Let me explain the hidden message for those wanting to read something uplifting and worthy of consideration.

On the surface this posting clearly used the subject headline as: "ADL calls for Major Law Enforcement Operation" to deal with Obama care critics." This posting stirs the emotions and gets one to realize that times are changing right before us and that there actually exists evil organizations like the ADL and the SPLC who demonize every American just because of Obama's dictatorial demands to do so.

The real message of this posting to those that are "Awake" and realize what is occurring right before our eyes is much, much different. This posting's real message is as follows: "Patriots and Militia Members call for Major Law Enforcement Operation to deal with the domestic enemy in America called the ADL, SPLC". This is actually the posting headline that I see whenever I read of the ADL and the SPLC spewing forth lies and deception, because they get paid to do so. It is the hidden message that they themselves wrote for us to read.

All those in the Obama regime that have used criminality to legislate against the will of real Americans should also be included in the Major Law Enforcement Operation to remove and immediately arrest all ADL, SPLC, and Obama regime henchmen doing the illegal and corrupt bidding of Obama and his corrupt criminal regime.

The real enemy as seen by the American public is the ADL and the SPLC and the lying media heads and those in the Obama regime that call themselves Czars of America.The Communist Democratic Party led by Nancy Pelosi and anyone who refuses to support the Constitution is indeed an enemy of America.

The people who work for the ADL and the SPLC in my book are a domestic enemy intent on destroying America and have shown loud and clear that if needed, they, the ADL and SPLC are more than willing to demonize anyone that money dictates for the sake of a political agenda that the Obama regime demands at the expense of America and all Americans.

As I stated earlier, I believe the hidden message in this posting is:

"Patriots and Militia Members call for Major Law Enforcement Operation to deal with the domestic enemy in America called the ADL, SPLC."

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well, in my Constitutional opinion, the ADL has the right of Free Speech just as the rest of us do. Many "groups" demonize other groups, this is the way of warfare too, see the enemy as something lessor than human, and then you can kill them without conscious. This is sad.
There are groups out there that will do ANYTHING to keep the status quo, keep the dollars flowing into their bank accounts. Keep the power that have made for themselves. You think for a second the powers in Washington are no scared of the Militia and Patriots?

"We are as committed as ever to see HR 25 enacted into law, but it helps all of us to work together to raise the volume against a tone deaf Congress,” said FairTax National Campaign Chairman, Ken Hoagland. Hoagland and radio Hall of Famer, Neal Boortz, took the stage at the Washington Monument later in the day. They addressed 30,000 people at the FreedomWorks Tax Day Tea Party after the Online Tax Revolt rally at Freedom Plaza and were enthusiastically welcomed there.

Huge Tax Day Protest Shakes Up Washington

Let us keep the pressure on them, for they will soon fall from their own weight.

top topics

join