It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible school mold conspiracy on a small scale. (one school)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hey there,

So I stumbled upon a small, yet seemingly real conspiracy. I believe that a school in my school district (that is over 60 years old), has a mold issue that, if disclosed, would force the school to close. The powers that be don't want that to happen. That's the conspiracy. All tests of that nature have been either hidden away or changed to lessen the threat.

The challenge is to prove the theory. I would think that this would be simple by using the following steps. 1. ask the school board for all mold and testing results. 2. Call OSHA and have them test the school for mold and anything else. 3. Call the state health department and have them test.

Of course I realize that it might not be this simple. 1. School board refuses or gives me a watered down report. 2. OSHA won't test without some kind of grievance or long drawn out processs. 3. see 2 and of course they might ask the school board to look into it first before they test. School board tells them all is well and nothing further happens.

Way around the obstacles. Know students that will film, photograph, test or take mold samples for me, I think.

Thoughts?

Of course after everything is said and done, there may be no problem whatsoever. That's fine. I'm happy with that outcome as well as long as it can be proven.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by amazing]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
A local school in my area had a vermin problem for a long period of time that went unresolved for a number of years. The issue eventually was brought to the media's attention with a student organized walk-out.

NY Students Stage Walk-Out

This is one way to expose a conspiracy. But before something like this happens, make sure there really is a mold problem that the school is attempting to downplay.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I have lots of secondary, eyewitness evidence but I know that's not enough. I just talked with a lady today that said that she walked through the school last year and saw them removing a wall panel that was black with mold. Another person earlier this week told me that there are rooms in the school that the students aren't allowed in because they have unsafe levels of mold/toxins etc. This leads me to believe that I'm on the right trail.

join