It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The guy who filmed Gun shots at the Polish plane wreck was assasinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Source

Story

" Author of the video seen by everyone by now has been stabbed near Kijow on 4.15 and transported in critical condition to the hospital in Kijow. On 4.16 three unidentified individuals unplugged him from life support system and stabbed him 3 more times. Andrij was pronounced dead that afternoon. Russian government claims it was a coincidence. "

Coincidence or was he murdered to cover something up? In either case I find it very odd.

Firstly I question the official Russian Story. Planes land in the fog all the time. They call it an instrument landing. Any pilot with an instrument rating can do it. No doubt the pilot of the Polish Presidents plane had an instrument rating.

Secondly why would there be gunshots at the site of a plane crash?

Third why would someone taking a video be told to leave instead of being asked for assistance

fourth The guy who takes and posts the video all of a sudden comes up murdered.

This is all very odd if you ask me.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by photobug]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by photobug

Here's a link to a thread about this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The sources are very weak as one seems to simply translate the other which appears to be a random claim on a blog BUT if indeed true this is very alarming.
And if true, I don't see why he needed to be killed. He released his video what other bearing could his role have on the event?

I'll wait for a confirmation on this.

join