It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing New UFO Video

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
reply to post by zaiger

That has got to be the most unintelligent response I've seen in a long time on ATS.

How the hell can you deduce they were using LED lights that were clearly ABOVE the city. Not only that, the objects did change shapes and brightness, sometimes seeing a double light source on the object that was practically right over the houses. Is it just that you don't want to believe or are intimidated?

Next he will say it was Venus.

After watching that video I have to say that it was very impressive.

If its not CGI I would think its a probe of sorts.

I have seen them on I-75 in route to Tampa but at a much greater distance, they were traveling in pairs.

Is anyone here qualified to analyze the video?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
Is anyone here qualified to analyze the video?

Samhouston1886.....

I am.

I did.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowMore
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks for that Maybe. I knew about the hexocopter, but I did not know about the GPS functionality. Extreemly cool technology.

I wonder if it would work in a plane? The copter can hover, a plane needs forward motion. I wonder if it got near the GPS home point it would try to make too many quick turns to stay near the point, and end up stalling and crashing?

Might have to look into it.

I think it would be more of a safety device, telling a plane in which direction it should fly until it can re-establish radio contact.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
that was a good video and also there is no way for a remote contrled chopper could do that or nything with the military. it defies gravity and we re no where naer that technology, but there is hope obama was on cnn and announced a disclosure for ufos and ets look it up when you get the chance

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sifaytix
that was a good video and also there is no way for a remote contrled chopper could do that or nything with the military. it defies gravity and we re no where naer that technology, but there is hope obama was on cnn and announced a disclosure for ufos and ets look it up when you get the chance

Sifaytix.....

It would be interesting if you could explain exactly what it is the objects are doing that proves the objects are not remote controlled aircraft.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
news link

Reader solves UFO mystery in Australia
By Ryan Reynolds From: Geelong Advertiser April 24, 2010 3:46AM

AN Australian UFO mystery that captured the world’s imagination was solved today.

Paul Raduka captured footage of strange lights darting above Geelong, west of Melbourne, on Monday night. The Geelong Advertiser posted the video online, attracting tens of thousands of hits across the globe.

But a reader, who did not wish to be named, called the Advertiser yesterday with an explanation.

"A lot of people thought they were UFOs,” the reader said. “When I was told about them at work on Tuesday I just laughed because I knew what they were." The woman said the UFOs were actually remote control airplanes with LED lights.

"There were just a few guys having a bit of fun down near Balyang Sanctuary on Monday night."

The online video attracted more than 27,000 views in 24 hours and was featured on YouTube's main page as the most popular news and politics video
hexocopter? that sounds something like reverse engineered alientech

[edit on 24-4-2010 by reject]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Reject.....

Check it out again.....I want one!

HEXAKOPTER!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

that's real nice...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Holy manoeuvrability, Batman!!! That thing is unbelievable...

If anyone skipped that vid thinking it was 'just' an rc chopper, I suggest you take a look.

I'd love to know what moves that thing *couldn't* do...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

CHRLZ.....

They're saying here it's only $1,500.

That doesn't sound so much for an R/C H/C.

I should by the wife one for her birthday....

"Look dear, here's your new HexaKopter......ummmmm.....can I borrow it to make sure it works properly?"

www.pclinuxos.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I consider my self on the sceptic side of the fence in regard to UFO's. This is because to me, most of the time there seems to be a logical explanation. I get the gut feeling that this is what it is, so I have learnt to stick with my gut feeling, and not let belief and illogic cloud the final judgement.
To me this is more then likely to be the truth. I also believe in the collective thought process. I find this is right much of the time I find as well, over the few believers who try to thrust their unprovable belief on those that can obviously see the explanation.
Tha'ts not to say there is no case I have ever seen where there is always an explanation. I have been a casual but interested UFO enthusiast the past few years now, and I can honestly say the majority of the time most cases don't to me seem baffling, or without a possible likely explanation.

I can only really recall one case I have seen which comes with hard evidence where I sat there and just went ' well that's got me totally baffled. That was the case of 1986 FLIR case two Florida sheriff’s helicopter pilots, in 1986, flying at night pick up strange dumbbell object on their FLIR system. This case to me has no explanation at all, compared to 99% of the rubbish that comes up on this site most of the time.
I just read an very interesting book on the development of the F117 stealth fighter from its beginnings in the very early 1970's, which to me brings to light just how many UFO sightings, mainly in the US, are nothing more the experimental aircraft. Specially considering many of them happen with in 50 miles of the nearest air force base.
While I have nothing against those who are believers, and myself I do believe that there is more then likely life out there in the universe. I highly doubt, due to the lack of hard core evidence that they visit earth. And while those that do say this case and that case are aliens visiting, or just flying around, none of what these objects do seem to make sense, specially for a so called intelligent alien race.
And don't even start me on the hoax that is crop circles. How can anyone believe aliens make them, when they have such technology, and they would know we have too. Even after it has been proven that there are groups of people who openly admit, film, and document making them.
To me thats just not smart.
Over all I have an open mind, but it has to be within logic and reason, which I believe is the same as many others on this site. Then there is those who let logic and common sense get over run with hope, dreams and the belief of the unknown.
If you look at many of the UFO cases and videos people post on this site, you can pretty much debunk 99% of them with some common logic, science and common sense. You will always have some argument against this evidence, but to me most of the time this defence is poor and not well thought out.

Take for example this result of this Geelong UFO report. Many people on this site think it is a RC plane or aircraft of some type. A media outlet manage to track down the source and proves this theory, so it more then likely that this is what it is, so the lights in the sky are no longer UFO's. But someone still has to find some minor detail to try and debunk it, in the hope that it may take away what the obvious answer is.
What is more likely? A UFO ( of which there is no real hard evidence ) or a RC plane? ( of which is more then likely from peoples observations, and witness reports? )
I ask my self why do the believers hang on when the obvious is well... obvious. When the odds are against them, they still try to fire the last shot. What for? What does it achieve?
The motto of this site is deny ignorance. So why do so many fail to do this when it comes to logic, reason and common sense in a UFO case?

Anyway, that is my rant for today. Fell free to respond how you see fit, but tha'ts all I will say on this. I do hope that alien life is real, but the odds are against it being so.

[edit on 24/4/2010 by TheWretched]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

or if your mom's birthday comes sooner...

so many things to buy when I finally win the lottery jackpot

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Kite, helicopter, RC plane.... Whichever it is, its man made.

Brave.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by CHRLZ

CHRLZ.....

They're saying here it's only $1,500.

That doesn't sound so much for an R/C H/C.

I should by the wife one for her birthday....

"Look dear, here's your new HexaKopter......ummmmm.....can I borrow it to make sure it works properly?"

www.pclinuxos.com...

I think I should buy mine one too....

They are utterly remarkable I think. Imagine what technology the military might have though...that is not available to the public....

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Just wanted to point out that the truth of this video has been revealed here. This thread has now been moved to HOAX!

This is absolutely no reflection on the OP of this thread.

[edit on April 24th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

For the record, I totally concur with this move. Neither me, nor the person who made the video did this as a hoax. All most of us in this thread have done is question what this is in the video. A search for the truth. Once we found it, there was no need to leave this in the UFO forum. It was no longer Unidentified...
Thanks mods for moving it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Just a suggestion. Maybe there should be a debunked category as well? This doesn't qualify as a hoax per say. However, a debunked category will be used and abused.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Just a suggestion. Maybe there should be a debunked category as well? This doesn't qualify as a hoax per say. However, a debunked category will be used and abused.

FlySolo.....

That's not a bad idea.

With your permission, I might raise that in the ïssues "forum".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

No problem. But there must be strict guidelines adhered to so not every single UFO thread gets put there.

After 3 years of being on this site I have come to understand how the system works. There are many slack jawed gawkers who like to sit on the fence and lurk here. Many of them want to believe. This is where the skeptics come in (not you) and immediately discourage them from reading more or encouraging them to give it up entirely. This phenomena is real and shouldn't ever be swept under the rug.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Yeah. I have been thinking the same thing. That is a good idea I think. Seems the majority of the posts in the thread were concerning looking for the truth and not outright bashing as a hoax. We found the truth, so it's now "debunked."

There was a thread last week I think it was of a supposed ghost. It was apparent the OP there wasn't trying to perpetuate a hoax, however the picture was eventually debunked as being from an iPhone application that was given to the OP as the real thing by someone the OP trusted. It was moved to hoax too. Debunked is a really good idea I think.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by webpirate]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join