It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any other Husky owners on here? :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hey all, Just thought it would be interesting to know if there was any other husky owners here on BTS/ATS,

They can be quite a bit different from the average dog lol as owners of them will know!!

Coat blowing is a fun one! LOL I could make another dog just from that!
And the beautiful sounding Howl! My Siberian does not bark and i dont think ever will but he makes the most haunting tunes,

Oh and the amount of running you have to do with them!

Such an amazing dog and im loving every minute of being a husky mommy!

Here's my baby Storm! who is now just over 8 months old,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9af2a50a4aa2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
A Husky bit me when I was kid. Feeding a friend's dog while he and his family were on vacation.

Beautiful dogs but I don't trust 'em...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yup, she is black and white and her name is Akira. We rescued her from some seriously bad living condition out in the country. Unfortunately, my buddy came over two weeks ago and accidentily let her out of the house. I spent three hours trying to find her after she escaped. She only ran because he chased after her (she is only 3 months old). Before I could finally find her she had been hit by a truck. It took 1,500 dollars to surgically repair her broken pelvis and hip. She is gonna make it, but is bed ridden for two months....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

There's 250lbs of malamute curled up on the floor next to me. Not exactly huskies, but kind of like a draft horse to your thoroughbred.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
My Asa loves him (she told me so!!) and is hoping to be set up with him on a date. He is quite handsome!!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
huskyes are so awesome,i cant wait till i can afford to have one^^
animals make me calm^^

top topics

join