It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream... that has brought up some questions about extraterrestrial evolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I will begin with describing my dream from last night.

In my room I have jars full of water mixed with highlighter ink, and a blacklight, which causes a glowing effect.

In this dream I had a jar full of battery acid which I put cells and bacteria in as an experiment. I have never seen battery acid, so I do not know what it looks like, but in the dream it was an amber liquid, looking almost like honey, but not sticky.

The cells somehow mutated into robotic bugs. there was a butterfly, a mosquito, and some other bugs that I do not remember. The bugs had small electronic parts on them like memory chips, etc, and where metallic. They escaped in my house.

The question that comes up from this is... Are there four known metallic molecules that could bond like adenine, cytosine, guanine, and thymine to make metallic dna? Could robotic life evolve from a planet?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
no there aren't. solely metallic molecules can't form long enough chains to interact like dna

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
How can deoxyribonucleic acid be metallic?

Lots of proteins have metals in them thou, for example hemoglobin has 1 iron atom.

new topics

join