It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente : They are taking us to the Great War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Gerald Celente : They are taking us to the Great War

geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com...

Trends Expert Gerald Celente is also known as Dr Doom and the Nostradamus of Modern Times , Gerald Celente is regarded as one of the foremost trend predictors in the world. This author of Trends 2000 and Trend Tracking, and publisher of The Trends Journal, is frequently a guest on television news and talk show programs. The New York Post said "if Nostradamus were alive today, he'd have a hard time keeping up with Gerald Celente."

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have said it before and I will say it again.

This guy a rumor spreader and fear monger. He has not gotten anything right in years.. he was right in 2007, but hey, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once and a while. And on this board, his chances of finding a nut are greater than ever!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Heh...not as much as Steve Quayle....Steve wins hands down.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
I have said it before and I will say it again.

This guy a rumor spreader and fear monger. He has not gotten anything right in years.. he was right in 2007, but hey, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once and a while. And on this board, his chances of finding a nut are greater than ever!

Really? Try again, this guy has been right on the money, the last thing he is is a fear monger.

Try to doing some research on your own instead of just relying on what people like Gerald are saying. It's called forecasting so there are bound to be some inaccuracies.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Gerald Celente is a not a fear-monger, he is a reality monger. A lot of people are still in a serious state of denial regarding the current state of our country. The truth hurts, but it doesn't have to hurt so bad to the point where you start assuming that people are "fear-mongering" when they're actually just telling you the truth about things that are going on and will be going on.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Diplomat]

top topics

join