It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were time...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is a thread that should make you think. If you were time what would you be? I mean if you knew that time (the thing that you would be) flew then how would you spend that time (the thing you are in) that you have/had in the Universe (of many) that you are in?

Would you let a POS trap you in the place that you, felt you prolly now rezent?

Or would you let a fake dreamer's dream trap a current dream in the current time freaking that dreamer's dream out?

Either way it is apparantly a thing to believe in. Either way I am still on my own.

Either way the time that was is not the time that was, especially when looking was not that important to the (at time) current ideology to what was.

In other words the currents are getting more screwed then the past due to the informed information that is able to delete a certain part of socity making such individuels feel less human. Either way if the currents felt a part of something then they would be more then what they presume.

etc, etc cause they are good at making such a being want to surpress him or her self... again I am just blah blah blah ing in order to chat and that is dumb when we should all be able to chat after posting 10 posts let alon 100 or w/e they think is the appropiate amount.

hazahh, another cha cha cha, dont look just run post!... cause the weird is not for the norm making the norm chick shintz.

Dont read just move on, if not you could be in dager like the movie "conspiracy Theory" and the operatives that killed the subscribers to the newsletter that Mel Gibsons charcter made. Either way GL and good night cause I am tired like always...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderinghows

Either way the time that was is not the time that was, especially when looking was not that important to the (at time) current ideology to what was.

&

hazahh, another cha cha cha, dont look just run post!... cause the weird is not for the norm making the norm chick shintz.

WTF...?

This may be the most profound thread of the day...talk about a Diamond in da' Rough.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
IDK is that a good thing? Diamond in the rough I mean.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There is no now. There is no future. There is no past. Humans spacialize time down to three-dimensions (present, past, future) because that is all we can handle. Consciousness allows us to turn time into a "line" onto which we humans "place" events.

I don't know what Time is but it is not a line, it doesn't move, and three-dimensional objects cannot placed onto it.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

new topics

top topics

join