It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Another Mind Trip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Show of hands, everybody. I want to see which of you I can catch red handed.

To all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond:

Would you rather come down hard on some thread starter you dislike on the internet by your words than come down hard on the corrupt government you dislike by your actions?

For the life of yourself, answer me that.

Just another mind trip in my world. You are my world whether or not I find myself strongly disliking that reality. I strongly think that the majority of people in the world hold on to problems rather than settle them right then and there once and for all. How do I know this? The government should have been chin checked, so to speak, from day one of the first sign of corruption. And it sure enough wasn't to why it sees it can get away without accountability on its part for any damn thing it pleases to do that is even of crooked types of things. If you have no heart you will fall over and over again over the governments' shoe stuck so far out for suckers to keep tripping on.

Next time you think to come down hard on someone you dislike over the internet, understand that you're still being a sucker who plays themself short of so much potential. Do you think that it's a good look to waste your energy on the wrong one? I tell you, no way! Use your minds and stop getting ugly on the internet. You want to get ugly? Then do it towards your real foe, the corrupt government which ensures the lack of freedom... which infringes your right to keep and bare arms... which plays its citizens with gimmick rights. Keep that in mind.

The psychological warfare by the government is always against you all. Am I lying? It's got you disagreeing with each other on every chance to reclaim the country from corruption. It's got you bitter rather than sweet as honey. Hear me? To hear me is to feel me. Before the government breaks your free spirit you better break down the government with blood, sweat, and tears, and by hand and foot. Improvise! Craft your weapon of choice. I know what my weapon is, it's a snare. Best damn weapon since the invention of a college education.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Is this about the thread you made that made no sense what so ever? Look man this is the internet, people are dicks you just got to deal with it. It is not like you even know anyone. Another reason people tear your threads apart is because half of them is about if people are not followers of "your" religion are going to go to hell......Now you know why people do not like your threads. I personally like some, but there are a lot that are just plain whacked out.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
How do you tie in people disliking your threads to the government? That's what I want to know.

I always like the "out there" threads, because if I can decipher them, they usually have some pretty interesting thoughts.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Listen, IM all for your anarchy and fighting the gov schnizz..but you cant classify all of us into warriors!

Im a female..I have a bad back..I cant just jump up and go mow down my local government..

I know what you are trying to do..but you cant be narcissistic about it, you have to realize..that it takes a village to raise a hero.

new topics

top topics

join