It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else Having Extremely Unusual Dreams?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The crazy stuff is when you dream of people you have never ever met or thought of in your life then a few weeks later that person is real.

I had this dream about 2 months ago and I was in a guys office and I can describe him in full detail it's creepy. I had never met this guy before and never even imagined him. We had a long meeting and instantly I trusted him in my dream without even thinking twice. It's weird but about two weeks ago, the band I manage needed an entertainment lawyer so I called around and we set up an appointment and when we went to meet him, it was the exact same guy down to the cuff-links, suspenders, and everything. That freaked me the hell out, now I understand why I trusted him, he is a honest and good lawyer and everything he said was accurate and true.

On a side note I have been having crazy dreams lately that are so real that I wake up shaken and wondering if it really happened, even when I know it had to be a dream. The pain, the joy, the emotions and physical feelings are extremely real.

Heck, sometimes I wouldn't mind sleeping forever then I remember it's just a dream. Time to go to work, lol

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Fakshon

I don't think I've had any like that but I do have very vivid dreams sometimes where I meet people I don't recognize who seem to know me very well. There is a strong 'nice to see you again' feeling from them and I have to say, those really get me wondering about the nature of dreams.

I've read most of the theories about it but haven't slid my chips on one yet.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thank you for this thread! At least now I know I'm not going nuts. I usually sleep very light and do not remember my dreams at all, but for the last couple of nights I dream so hard and it seems so real that I feel like I am dragging myself out of a deep well trying to wake up. For the first few moments I'm not sure what is reality and what was dream. The dreams are so intense that I feel more tired when I wake up than when I went to sleep.

I'm blaming it on becoming a News addict lately, because of all of the earthquakes, volcanoes and political unrest.

Another thing I blame it on is all of the television programs lately....vampires, werewolves, paranormal programming...etc, etc, etc....seems like everything you see is designed to scare us!

That's my 2 cents worth. Sleep tight friends!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I had one the other night that brought me out of a dead sleep at 4am. It started so beautifully. Laying in a huge white, fluffy bed...listening to the rain. Then, suddenly I was watching a man be filleted open from the back, then stretched from behind-forward so the two halves touched...I was watching...listening to him scream. His arms flailed while trying to keep himself together, trying to keep his brain in. His face creased down the center where he was folding.

It turned horrible so fast I didn't have time to adjust...I could only watch. I woke up nauseous and shaking. I've been doing a lot of breathing exercises and herbal teas since...to try to keep some calm. I DO read a lot of fiction...watch movies, etc. But there's been nothing, NOTHING, in any facet of my waking life that my subconcious could've pulled that from. It was the most horrifying thing I've ever witnessed...and I dreamed it all up on my own....

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

Because its the truth.
Child of the greater, most of humanity don't want the truth and they are doing everything to stop him.
They will not kill him, he is to strong and the best of us all.

Can you remember his face?

[edit on 21-4-2010 by chephzibah]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Oh yeah, I have extremely unusual dreams all the time! I tend to have a lot of dreams where I'm flying and most of the time I'm lucid in those dreams. The flying parts of my dream are when I'm lucid the most because it requires a conscious decision to move upwards and not become afraid and go back down. But mostly for the rest of my dream, it's not so lucid. Sometimes my dreams will have puzzles or mysteries in them that I need to figure out, and that's also when I'll be lucid.

Most of my dreams, if not all, are pretty vivid, at least lately and from what I remember. There's usually lot's of different little details in my dreams that I'll notice. And a lot of the time I'll be dreaming of running away from someone or something (lol very common dreams, I know) and those dreams are actually the most fun. I love having them, because sometimes I'll get to fight or other similar cool stuff haha. Most of the time though it's just me running away and jumping onto sides of buildings and leaping off things, anything to get away and not be caught. I'll even steal a car just to get away, really crazy
but sooo much fun. There's even been outbreaks of zombie-vampires in my dreams that I had to get away from. You can't get any more unusual than that lol

I also seem to have a lot of dreams that are set in the primary school I went to when I was a kid. Nearly all the people I knew are usually there except they're kids again or however old they were back then, which I guess would make sense. The school seems almost exactly the same as from what I remember. It's just so weird tbh. The last one I had was not long ago, like a week or two ago. Whenever I have these dreams, I usually lucid fly at some point.

Emotions always seem so intense in my dreams, I've fallen in love a few times, with different men lol, never the same one though.

Also another thing that's weird, I'm always dreaming about the army or secret service/intelligence type people and somehow being involved with them and whatever they're doing. Like I'm in on it sort of, but not. Very weird...

Very cool thread btw, S+F. Dreams fascinate me

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I have very vivid dreams every once in a while. When I was a kid, they happened every night. Now, it's only once a few months or so. Every once in a while, I go on a role and have several in the same month, or even week. The last one I had was just a few weeks ago and was by far the most intense, vivid, and complex I can recall. Layers within layers, with paradoxes, riddles, and people from all different years of my past. It was incredible, and I lliterally woke up and asked myself same as you. Wait, which is reality, again?! It seems to be not too uncommon for bright folks. Do you soar around in your dreams?

For people who don't experience vivid dreams and want to, try taking b6 supplements. Take a b50 complex, and 50mg p5p. This should do it for ya.

vivid dreams

[edit on 22-4-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
So good to see a thread on this. I was hoping that perhaps someone could shed some light on something that happened to me a few years back...

I was sleeping over at my mom's on her couch which was situated in front of the stairs where she used to live (not blocking the stairs but it's hard to explain). Anyway, I had this dream where I woke up to someone whispering something, and then coming down the stairs was this lady in all white (kinda floating down). I don't remember ever seeing her face, but she slowly floated down the stairs and in a split second, disappeared and reappeared in front of me, putting her hands on my chest and pushing really hard. I couldn't move and I couldn't breathe. I woke up and my chest was killing me! I had trouble breathing for a few days, and in some instances my throat closed up completely (I literally almost died. I peed my pants one night because I thought I was going to die.) I found out I had Asthmatic Bronchitis (spelling?). How come I had a dream of this lady and then almost out of nowhere I have breathing trouble and chest pains?

I struggle with this, as it's a very strange coincidence, and I'm not new to dreams predicting the future (I used to dream about my grandma having cancer, and a few weeks later she was diagnosed with colon cancer).

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Roost]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I love seeing new threads about dreams. A topic that really never gets old since we constantly have new dreams.

Had a super intense dream last night. It was so real. I was in this small town, and it was very religious. For some reason it felt like I had lived there before. Anyway, I heard the church bell ring, and in swarms, huge groups of families came dancing out of their homes towards the church. Like I mean lines of family members charging out of each house. I think it may have been a Mormon town. hehe. Sorry..

So next in this dream, I was sent on a recon mission to observe these peoples, so it then turned into a stealth video game, and I crawled through the bushes, and got to a special recon tree that my agency had made or something. I then was up in a treehouse, and it was really cool. I remember I made a comment after this dream was over how in the "movie," it was boring because all the character (me) did was sit in a tree for 2 hours and didn't even accomplish anything!

I think I woke up to real life after this. But I quickly went back to sleep. In this second dream, I was in a college town, and it was something like there was a guy from a dating website who wanted to meet chicks. So I see this guy in real life in this town, and we talk about how we would both love to meet girls. Then, the plot thickened as a big group of girls with a couple guys walked by. There were more girls than guys, so we figured we might be able to hook up with some of the girls. So we invited the entire crew of people over to play volleyball with us. After that, all the guys entered some kind of tournament in order to impress the girls.
(yeah I know, this is a weird dream)
So the first event was a sprint race. Instead of the usual thing where you can't run properly in a dream, I was in the lead of the pack in the race! In the next event, we had to feed eels these worms in order to start the next leg of the race. Really weird. We had to grab the worms out the water, and then throw it into the next pond which had the eels. I kept trying to grab a worm, but they kept slipping away. I found a dead one of the shoreline and asked the ref it that would be okay. He said it was fine. So at that point I complete the task and take a break. I go wander off and find an awesome crystal cave. But then I woke up. Crazy stuff but really entertaining.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I am glad to see your thread and all the wonderful replies! Glad others are aware of dreams. They are marvelous and unpredictable parts of life.
I have been lucid dreaming forever, it slowed down a lot the last few years, I am glad. Had every kind you can name, running and being shot, where will I go when I pass on, Parents visited, saving people from disasters, sitting in the longhouse taking lessons about life, being a ghost in my old house yelling at the new owner who could not hear me, learning to fly properly, terrible violence, even precognitive. ( I saw two girls tied in a stationwagon, saw the guy. Three months later it was on the news, same car, etc. They did not know who the guy was, I wanted to yell at the TV "I saw him.")
These new dreams are very strange, I am dreaming away about all these folks I usually visit with, then it stops, and a voice like an announcer says one sentence. And I wake up. ??
Last week "Huge quake devastates Europe." This week " Hugh is going to suicide (be assassinated.") I think these are strange because they are different.
May we all have guidance from our Creator in love and wisdom.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by chephzibah

Can you remember his face?

Quite well. He was black, kinda heavy set...older. Nothing much stood out as far as features. Y'know, aside from the fact that they were heavily contorted with fear & pain.

It was never spoken, but I had the feeling he was being tortured too hard for a very small type of crime. Like he was being made an example of.

Don't be offended, but I'm gonna leave this thread alone for a while. I'd forgotten the dream (or been trying to).....I don't wanna remember the details anymore.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousproxy
I had this dream 2 nights ago. I had this electronic band around my head which was a new future invention. You took this tablet and put it in the front of the forhead, like a third eye. Then it took you to whatever dream you desired th dream state was a dream within a dream and came across very real. It remind me of total recall.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by anonymousproxy]

Wow - I've been having really vivid dreams as well recently and in common with many others on this thread a lot of it has been almost hallucinatory, with deceased relatives and people I haven't seen for years.

But your post stood out, as I had a dream where I was being asked to test and promote this new invention, that was a camera that strapped round my head with the lens covering my right eye (apparently to be able to take pictures of what you see with your eyes according to the inventor) but this dream was so real, I even remember the conversation with the inventor when I was questioning "why me?" as he seemed to have randomly selected me in a shopping mall, but I was sure that all the much younger people around me would be far better to test such an invention, but he insisted I was the right person and that he would even pay me to do it! I woke up at that point and whilst there was nothing scary about this or any of the other dreams, elements of them have just stayed with me ever since!

And I can't think of any day to day events that any of this could relate to that I have been perhaps subconsciously thinking about.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yes they can be so Vivid but start worrying when you have them all your life and you find yourself asking the question in the most stupid of places...............

AM I ACTUALLY AWAKE OR IS THIS THE DREAM? that is scary, it happens to me alot. My brain kinda kicks in to analyse it out of the blue. e.g

on the bog

[edit on 9-7-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Always had unusal dreams. They are getting odder by the day now and I am loving it.

I wouldn't know where to start explaining whats going on but its .......

nah, i can't, i have no words for whats going on.

there is definitely something changing/coming

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join