It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason why we are so interested in UFOs and the Fact that Government will not let it out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The reason why we are so interested in UFO's is becuase we only want 1 question answered...is there intelligent life out there? I think that if this question would have been answered 50 years ago then I believe today no one would really care about UFO's.

Now you might say what about the abductions? Well the government could easily falsify those claims and say their elusions and imaginations. Its also hard for any individual to falsify the government's claims especially when the government has all the resources in the world.

Other questions that may be addressed to the government is if they are in any association with the E.T.'s. Well the government can also deny these claims becuase they have the power to do so and really there is no one out there that can come out with concrete proof that the government is associated with the E.T.'s. Sure we have people like Lazar and so forth but there really isnt any concrete proof that they have worked for the government at area 51 or if they have the educational qualifications to do so becuase the government can erase files regarding a person having a P.H.D. at a certain university.

However, at the present situation, I dont think the government will ever reveal extraterristrials becuase now the government is in toooo tooo deep. 50 years ago they werent in that deep, they were only studying them and negotiating with them. Now it seems like they barrow their technology to reverse engineer and allow for abductions. If they reveal everything now, everything will come crumbling down, where as 50 years ago, only E.T. existence would have been confirmed.

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by Kano]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Millions of camphones and videocams are among the citizens, so when do we get to see some proof that is verifiable.

I'll be waiting in the back row till then....

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I was actually determined that G.W. was going to be the messenger. I had a theory that he was the one who had been primed to reveal alien life to the public. I also believe that the gulf war isn't over oil or weapons of mass destruction, but rather UFOs. I believe that there was a "Roswell" event that happened in Iraq in 1991 that created the first attack on Iraq. Not Kuwait. Some speculate that there is some sort of 'stargate' in Iraq, which I suppose isn't out of the question.

Now , I'm not so sure that they will come clean. I think G.W. did find his "weapons" and is satisfied that the truth will remain hidden under the cloak of the Pentagon shroud. He doesn't seem to be very concerned about the election. He is doing what he is supposed to do but nothing more.

I believe that GW Bush was successful in his endeavor to find and obtain any extra-terrestrial technology that Iraq had aquired and now we will be in the dark even longer.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I'll be back there with regenmacher; sensibly sceptical, until i see some hard evidence that UFOs are controlled by off world intelligences.

And Iraq-It must be impossible to deny that the UN operation was to liberate Kuwait after it was invaded...No conspiracy here I'm afraid. The jury is still out on the latest war though.

KyateLaboca, try not to use all caps in your thread titles; use them to emphasise words in them, otherwise the effect is lost.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Minimi, I dont think the effect is lost at all and if you look closely I didnt use all CAPS for my title or for my paragraph. Check your browser settings. But if you are referring to my long title on the issue then the only reason I did that was becuase I\'m trying to get people to read my post rather than have most people skip it. The long title just lets them now what point I\'m trying to get at and get them to read it, becuase now a days people on this board only want to talk about evidence thats out there rather than hear opinions of different people.

Originally posted by minimi
I\'ll be back there with regenmacher; sensibly sceptical, until i see some hard evidence that UFOs are controlled by off world intelligences.

And Iraq-It must be impossible to deny that the UN operation was to liberate Kuwait after it was invaded...No conspiracy here I\'m afraid. The jury is still out on the latest war though.

KyateLaboca, try not to use all caps in your thread titles; use them to emphasise words in them, otherwise the effect is lost.

top topics

join