It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Requests Removal of National Level Exercise 2010 (NLE 10) Document

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I had created a thread about the National Level Exercise NLE 2010 some time back. This thread described the underlying mystery surrounding this year's NLE 2010. Initially, the scenario for this drill comprised of a simulation of nuclear catastrophe over Vegas and the preparedness of the authorities under such circumstances.

"No-notice" or mysterious NLE 2010

There is absolutely little information available about this upcoming exercise in the public domain. If we did a Google search for NLE 2010, there are very few websites that has very little information about this drill. And even these websites derive their information or directly point out to this following URL. So to summarize, there are only handful of websites having any information about this drill. The URL is as follows:

National Level Exercise 2010

Now here is a latest development on this story. Apparently, this website received an email on 13th April 2010 from FEMA. In that email, the website owners were told to remove the draft document that contained some information about NLE 10 under the pretext of "sensitivity of information".

FEMA Requests Removal of National Level Exercise 2010 (NLE 10) Document

Why is FEMA trying to cover up NLE 10?

Following is an "official" website (the only one that I was able to find) that has some details about the exercise:

Office of Intelligence, Security and Emergency Response

Note the points under Key Exercises and Events for 2010 in the above link.

Now I agree that such drills happen every year. But it is also a fact that there is an uncanny coincidence associated with some of these "drills". It is also a fact that Obama convened the largest meeting of world leaders since the end of World War 2 to discuss a single issue: "Nuclear Terrorism". The MSM hype over nuclear terrorism was also unprecedented during the Nuclear Security Summit of 2010. Lets hope that these events are not similar to the story outlined in a set of slides,that were uploaded in a relatively obscure "Arts and Culture" section of the Daily Telegraph website.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If their is another false flag im going to go mad

[edit on 19-4-2010 by GW8UK]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
very important thread. S&F...This needs to be bumped to the front page and all other data gathered added to it.

Its posts like this that stop False Flags.

Respects

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is nothing but foreboding. Even with tin-foil hat off, this is shady. Although I can't think of many reasons why they'd shut down civilian exercise information, maybe there is some explanation we haven't looked at besides the conspiratorial.

At least, I hope so.

If a freaking nuke goes off in the US...The whole world would suffer immensely.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Even though the U.S government might justify its actions of hiding the information by bringing up the "National Security" bogeyman, there are no signs of any drill happening anywhere (since this drill is supposed to be held in some cities and not a military base or restricted facility). This despite the fact that this month long exercise is supposed to be underway now till approximately mid May. Contracts worth millions of dollars were rewarded to private firms for this drill more than a year back and still there are no reports or any updates given by the U.S government regarding this exercise. There are no news reports in not even the most obscure newspaper or local T.V channel, so we can safely rule out MSM coverage as well. Now that is some top-secret continuity of government drill

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Flag Star and Bump from me.

Way too creepy for my tastes. After 9/11, I don't give a rats behind who you are, we need to draw attention to this so it doesn't happen.

Call me crazy.

Way too much at stake for another false flag attack, specially a damn nuke.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Bump for the late night terror scare tactic that happened in Times square. After the failed terror attack on Christmas day, this is yet another scare tactic for the sheeple.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
NLE10 is a major issue for us all. No one wants to admit this is going to happen, but it is.

I know where I dont want to be, northeast during the months of May-June... And Oct-Dec.

And NLE10 is a real doc. Ive had confirmation from several people in the know I trust.

All I humbly ask all ATS'ers is this... Be aware of your surroundings. Be on guard and film it all!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe

I know where I dont want to be, northeast during the months of May-June... And Oct-Dec.

Can you please explain the Oct-Dec part? Do you mean to say that some terror drill is going to happen in that time duration as well? As far as I knew, this NLE 2010 drill is getting over in May.

Thanks and Peace

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I cant say much honestly. Either NLE10 or another like it, I dont know the name of the op yet, but Ive had confirmation as far as I need it to be to know that I should heed the words of those in the know.

FEMA REGION 2... IS NOT WHERE I WANT TO CALL HOME FOR VERY LONG.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Thanks for that input. I am certain that with all the scare tactics that are happening lately, there is a much bigger and sinister agenda of TPTB.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
FEMA has had several "Jericho" exercises in the last 3 years. Portland OR was a victim of a DHS nuclear exercise a couple of year ago. Not much info on them either.

NLE 2010 is just another exercise. If all countermeasures are advertised and freely publicized, a bad person could develop a plan to counteract the Federal responses and make a bad day even worse.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Bump for yesterday's financial "false flag" that happened in Wall Street. One can only speculate as to whether yesterday's 10 minute crash is a part of bigger conspiracy or not.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Bump for some latest updates.

www.dot.gov...

Following is a snippet from the above link:

National Level Exercise 1-10 and Eagle Horizon 10; May 17-21, 2010: Improvised Nuclear Device-IND and Continuity deployment exercise

Apparently, the most crucial part of the NLE10 drill is likely to be underway in a few days from now.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by order in chaos]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by order in chaos

Originally posted by Goethe

Can you please explain the Oct-Dec part? Do you mean to say that some terror drill is going to happen in that time duration as well? As far as I knew, this NLE 2010 drill is getting over in May.

Thanks and Peace

NLE 09 ended at the end of July. The Oct. -Dec. time frame is 1 of 4 of NORTHCOM's vigilant shield exercises that correspond with the 80000 troops to be placed on US soil.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Obama preparing to force Israel's hand in September or October?
www.israeltoday.co.il...

Would setting off a nuke facilitate the adoption of the new world order? I'm wondering if plans are being made to do something in September or October in order to manipulate, complicate, or compromise the elections in November? Obama may think that he can save himself and his party if he takes us to war against Iran prior to the elections.

new topics

top topics

join