It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look how much money you (we) spend on illegals aliens!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Amount expected to rocket if Democrats grant amnesty

A new report from Numbers USA, which advocates for limits on immigration into the United States, says each American paid $330 last year to provide government services for illegal aliens. Numbers USA staffer Chad MacDonald said if an amnesty plan becomes law, allowing illegals from coast-to-coast to suddenly establish citizenship, their retirement program will set U.S. taxpayers back an estimated $2.6 trillion.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/208834728ea8.jpg[/atsimg]

"Last year there were 1.8 million. We had 1.1 million green cards issued last year. That's hard to understand when there are nearly 25 million Americans who are unemployed," MacDonald said. He said another expense hits taxpayers in the number of illegal aliens who are in prison. "I can't speak to the situation in every state, but I know that in California, about 30 percent of the inmate population is illegal," MacDonald said.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d386252c62d4.jpg[/atsimg] Source: www.wnd.com...

What are we as a nation going to do if we let POTUS and the Dems to pursue the immigration bill? Can't they see the massive problems the Immigration idea will cause and the damage we as a nation could suffer? Do they really only care about themselves and advancing their own individual concerns?

We have to do something-because contrary to what you are being told by the MSM, the wave isn't slowing or reversing. They are here-and are staying (and multiplying-fast). And: We're BROKE!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/922ea4575abc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm a legal alien, I work and have never taken a penny from taxpayers. I'm from England, those guys who initially came here and took over .. so unless you're a native, i'm guessing you're also from somewhere over the pond!! Most of this country came from illegal aliens .. Live ane let live ..

Satellite1

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Save your breath.
The people who don't have to pay or be around them are blind to the problem until it shows up in their backyard such as has happened to France and creeping across europe.
Then they will see that our uninvited guests from south of the border are very close to the muslim extremists in their thought process.

What do you expect from a country who has an age of consent of 12.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
s&f.. although I also have native american blood in me.. So I guess that gives me priority over most of the people living here to bitch about illegal aliens.

Not only did you people come to America uninvited, but you committed genocide on my ancestors then took the biggest war criminal of the bunch and put his face on every $20 dollar bill... And yet I'm okay with immigrants coming to the USA, even illegal ones.

Most of the people in this country are going to be living like most of the people in Mexico anyways. Might as well let them come over. What difference does it make, at this point?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Most of the people in this country are going to be living like most of the people in Mexico anyways. Might as well let them come over. What difference does it make, at this point?

Sad, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Wouldn't having lots of young immigrants come in and start paying into the system help prop up social security and medicare?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by satellite1
I'm a legal alien, I work and have never taken a penny from taxpayers. I'm from England, those guys who initially came here and took over .. so unless you're a native, i'm guessing you're also from somewhere over the pond!! Most of this country came from illegal aliens .. Live ane let live ..

Satellite1

Stupid argument....

How would England handle 25 million undocumented people living there and using all your socialized services, going to your schools, clogging your hospital emergency rooms etc? Oh and what if 5% were criminal in nature?
Yes, a lot of illegals work hard and are much like what you say you are like…..but millions are not….

Also, I and 250 plus million were born here thank you very much...lol

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedarklingthrush
Wouldn't having lots of young immigrants come in and start paying into the system help prop up social security and medicare?

They pay some taxes, but they are POOR and so do not pay much if any, and I can't say we need 25 million more of the poor.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Let me get this straight. Any money that is spent on immigrants is done so by law. That means to anyone with a "brain" and not a rock in their head that legislation was passed by American politicians who wrote legislation that favors the medical hospitals, doctors and the pharmaceutical companies that get paid for services rendered to the immigrants.

The system of corrupt services that concerns you is legislated in the manner that it is by design and by American politicians, so let's get that out there from the start.

Blaming the immigrants for services which they qualify for and which are being promoted by Americans is to ignore the real cause of the problem you discuss. These immigrants did not steal the services offered nor did they have anything to do in getting the legislation passed.

Immigrants do not go around creating the laws nor do they have any say so in the process. Corrupt American politicians in collusion with big business make these laws to allow Americans to get rich while angering most Americans with what services are provided to immigrants while excluding Americans. Once again this is done by design to exclude Americans.

The billions of tax dollars spent on immigrants is legislated by law and if you or anyone has a problem with immigrants accepting benefits which some American politician has helped to promote and pass, that is where I would have you put your anger and focus on.

Blaming the immigrants for the billions in funds being spent is to deny the truth of the matter and if you're the type that would rather hate some group for getting something you cant get, then I would encourage you to get some spine and begin looking at your Lilly white corrupt politicians that made it possible for immigrants to get benefits without being a citizen.

Either give blame where blame is due or else shut the hell up with your bigoted remarks about all the money that you seem to think was "Stolen" or robbed from needful Americans like yourself. Yeah right, a bigot is a bigot and no amount of truth is going to get a bigot to address the real source of the problem which is the Lilly white corrupt politician that you voted for.

No one needs your bigotry about immigrants causing economic woes because in reality, the cause is not the immigrants. It is the politicians that represent Americans that are to blame and to ignore that fact says that you are a just a bigoted liar that could care less about the truth as long as you have some Mexican to hate that makes you feel better about yourself.

I for one hope you begin blaming the cause of this problem and not those immigrants that merely came here to better themselves and their families. Any money that gets spent on these immigrants is due in part because of American politicians and not the immigrants. Got it? I hope so.

Thanks for the posting

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarklingthrush

Guess again.

Most of these people are NET USERS of tax money, not net payers of tax money.

That makes them a financial drain on the rest of us that are legally here.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Satellite1

Stupid argument....

How would England handle 25 million undocumented people living there and using all your socialized services, going to your schools, clogging your hospital emergency rooms etc? Oh and what if 5% were criminal in nature?
Yes, a lot of illegals work hard and are much like what you say you are like…..but millions are not….

Also, I and 250 plus million were born here thank you very much...lol

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Xtrozero]

So you were born here ok . .so which part of Europe did your family decend from? Deal with criminals yes but don't turn your back on desperate people, there are genuine desperate illegals who will risk anything for help. ... oh .. And you think UK hasn't got an Immigration problem ..
you go live there for a few month, say . . South Leeds .. you'll see how it is . .it's not just here !! Politicians will solve NOTHING, and you being all nasty and peed off is all they want ..

peace

Satellite1

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
s&f.. although I also have native american blood in me.. So I guess that gives me priority over most of the people living here to bitch about illegal aliens.

Not only did you people come to America uninvited, but you committed genocide on my ancestors then took the biggest war criminal of the bunch and put his face on every $20 dollar bill... And yet I'm okay with immigrants coming to the USA, even illegal ones.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

The Indians weren't living in any utopia when the colonists setteld here. There were constant tribal wars, slavery, cannibalism, and genocide amongst the Indians of pre-colonial America. In fact it was the constant raiding of colonies by the Indians that spurned westward expansion. You also fail to mention that Indian tribes sided with these "war criminals" against other tribes.

Get your facts straight.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
Let me get this straight. Any money that is spent on immigrants is done so by law. That means to anyone with a "brain" and not a rock in their head that legislation was passed by American politicians who wrote legislation that favors the medical hospitals, doctors and the pharmaceutical companies that get paid for services rendered to the immigrants.

The system of corrupt services that concerns you is legislated in the manner that it is by design and by American politicians, so let's get that out there from the start.

Blaming the immigrants for services which they qualify for and which are being promoted by Americans is to ignore the real cause of the problem you discuss. These immigrants did not steal the services offered nor did they have anything to do in getting the legislation passed.

Immigrants do not go around creating the laws nor do they have any say so in the process. Corrupt American politicians in collusion with big business make these laws to allow Americans to get rich while angering most Americans with what services are provided to immigrants while excluding Americans. Once again this is done by design to exclude Americans.

The billions of tax dollars spent on immigrants is legislated by law and if you or anyone has a problem with immigrants accepting benefits which some American politician has helped to promote and pass, that is where I would have you put your anger and focus on.

Blaming the immigrants for the billions in funds being spent is to deny the truth of the matter and if you're the type that would rather hate some group for getting something you cant get, then I would encourage you to get some spine and begin looking at your Lilly white corrupt politicians that made it possible for immigrants to get benefits without being a citizen.

Either give blame where blame is due or else shut the hell up with your bigoted remarks about all the money that you seem to think was "Stolen" or robbed from needful Americans like yourself. Yeah right, a bigot is a bigot and no amount of truth is going to get a bigot to address the real source of the problem which is the Lilly white corrupt politician that you voted for.

No one needs your bigotry about immigrants causing economic woes because in reality, the cause is not the immigrants. It is the politicians that represent Americans that are to blame and to ignore that fact says that you are a just a bigoted liar that could care less about the truth as long as you have some Mexican to hate that makes you feel better about yourself.

I for one hope you begin blaming the cause of this problem and not those immigrants that merely came here to better themselves and their families. Any money that gets spent on these immigrants is due in part because of American politicians and not the immigrants. Got it? I hope so.

Thanks for the posting

Yeah well you calling someone a "bigot" because they are noting the gross injustice of America's immigration policies and the negligence to protect the borders is quite a weak attempt to counteract the truth. It's not working so well with the Obama supporters either. In case you haven't noticed we have upwards of 20 million illegals here. They aren't paying income taxes but they are getting benefits from the gov't.

You mention that legislation is to blame and no blame falls on the aliens who are breaking our laws. Anyone can see through that smokescreen. The border states are starting to take matters into their own hands. Arizona has just passed LEGISLATION that empowers their police officers to capture any alien and deport them. Also Arizona has passed LEGISLATION that allows any legal gun owner the right to carry a concealed handgun. I guess all that illegal alien crime has finally become intolerable. Now don't go accusing the Arizona legislature of being bigots because then that would make you a hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think I'm going to renounce my American citizenship, become a Mexican citizen, then cross the border for all the free goodies I can get.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
...the cost to usofa taxpayers (for numerous decades) for cia ops to disrupt, interrupt and/or over-throw governments in central and south america, as well as cuba and mexico, massively exceeds the costs attributed to illegal immigrants... when we add cia ops in africa, asia, indonesia and the middle east - the cost to usofa taxpayers becomes incomprehensible...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

So you were born here ok . .so which part of Europe did your family decend from? Deal with criminals yes but don't turn your back on desperate people, there are genuine desperate illegals who will risk anything for help. ... oh .. And you think UK hasn't got an Immigration problem ..
you go live there for a few month, say . . South Leeds .. you'll see how it is . .it's not just here !! Politicians will solve NOTHING, and you being all nasty and peed off is all they want ..

peace

Satellite1

Why does this seem to be the popular logic with the population of America when it can be applied to the WHOLE world? I can go back in time and say what makes Europeans European?

There are basically 5 billion desperate people in the world, hell there are desperate Americans, but at some point we need to gain control on the situation. California is a great example of the illegal population putting a unsustainable burden on that state and whether we are America or the UK once we can not support the burden then everyone is affected.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
to be totally honest with you, i'd rather spend my money on people so desperate to be here that they're willing to break the law

than spend my money on lazy, worthless, total pieces of crap that have inherited the right to be here.

Lazy ass people collecting welfare with no ambition to better themselves.

Lazy ass people cheating the system for disability, or what not.

Basically, just lazy ass people who get my tax dollars.

I'll pay ten fold to someone who WANTS to be here and WANTS to work here, than to some lazy dill hole who wants to set on his or her butt and do nothing while i pay their bills

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
to be totally honest with you, i'd rather spend my money on people so desperate to be here that they're willing to break the law

than spend my money on lazy, worthless, total pieces of crap that have inherited the right to be here.

I agree 100%, but we are talking undocumented...we do not know who is who; we do not know who are the hard working honest people, who are just leaching off the system, and who are doing crime.

Gain control of the borders and document the hard workers while getting rid of the rest is not a bad thing.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Satellite1

This statement is actually irrelevant. You yourself stated that your LEGAL. This discussion is about people who are here ILLEGALLY. The reason there is an issue with illegals is because unlike you, they just come here and we cant control the influx of people. You had loop-holes you had to jump through to get to be here. The system you had to go through is in place to control the amount of people coming into the country and to be able to guarantee services to those people. Part of the reason we have financial deficits is because we are still giving these services to everyone, legal or not. And like another person stated, that is our own fault not theirs. We need to pass laws like Arizona to control who gets services, and who gets shipped back. If they really wanted to be here they would do it the right way like so many already have.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
And look how much money you spend bailing out corporations, fueling the military-industrial complex, and the war on drugs.

But who cares because the people wasting that money aren't brown.

top topics

join