It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigami's Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Another long-time lurker, first time poster......

Hello all! I'll keep this short and sweet. Well I have been a member here since last year, but never had my own internet connection until recently. I've visited this on a daily basis, but from a tiny cell phone that never let me log in. Well, all that is cleared up now, so I thought i'd introduce myself..

Im a 25 year old male with a vast interest and knowledge about many subjects here on ATS. I love listening to, talking, and debating about spirituality, religion, the metaphysical, the NWO, 9/11, our American government, secret societies, hidden archeology, ancient history and civilizations, politics, UFO's, cosmology, theoretical physics, all physics in general, art, our beautiful planet, science, astrology, astrotheology; basically anything that can be learned! My imagination is ALWAYS at work and therefore my thirst for knowledge is never quenched.

I am also a musician and have been since I was a child, and play multiple instruments. I am very spiritual, and practice daily meditation aswell as yoga, and am currently in the process of investigating past lives. My interests and knowledge cover a wide range of subjects, and I feel I can offer unique views and discussion here on ATS. I look forward to posting new threads and replying to many posts in the very near future! Thank you for reading my intro!

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Enigami]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

Hi Enigami, and welcome to the ATS community.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Hey! Looking forward to discussing with you, you'll want to get those 20 posts so you can start your own threads.

See you around.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

Nice! What have you been able to find out about your past lives so far? Sounds very interesting, looking forward to reading your posts, Enigami.

One love!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNorthernLight

Hi! and thanks for reading! As far as my past lives go, that is something I have only recently been attempting and therfore I am currently getting only fragmented images...But so far I continually see myself near many Maple trees, along with a piercing pain near my right shoulder and above my collar bone. There seems to be someone else with me, but I cant see or hear them, but I feel a presence. I have no idea yet as to what any of this means, but as I progress, I will surely post a thread about my experience once i can figure this out. Thank you for your interest and thanks again for reading!

new topics

top topics

join