It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawmakers Are Working On Anti-Brain-Chip Bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Greetings Above Top Secretions!,

Are you worried that someone is going to implant a microchip in your brain against your will? If you live in Georgia, your worries will soon be over.

Lawmakers Are Working On Anti-Brain-Chip Bill

So what sort of paranoia would prompt this type of legislation?

During the Clinton years Congress placed a moratorium on cloning,

now apparently there is a clear and present danger of having mind control chips
planted on humans without their consent or knowledge.

Will the next Civil War be fought over Zombie Micro Chipped slavery? Probably not, but only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
That is really crazy stuff...but yes, I think it's good to make this a law even if considered proactive or unnecessary but what really gets me is that it would only be a misdemeanor to plant a chip in someone without their permission. A misdemeanor? Sounds more like a felony assault!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I sure am glad to live here in georgia!!!

No brain chips for me!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Wasn't there a topic on here recently about being able to control someone by placing an emf behind someone's ear? Maybe they are just trying to take the chips out of it. What would they use as an emf transmitter then?

Way to go Georgia!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
lol...

lololol.....

ok...now erm...lol

right, anyhow....lol

sorry, give me a second to compose myself.....ok,

I demand a bill also that they cannot force chips in my weener also! Why just the brain!!! My weener is fully unprotected by this law...and someone may decide to..erm..chip it or something

Tax dollars at work. hooray

in other news...what the hell is going on in GA? How much flouride is in the water there? Idocracy was meant to be a 500 year from now vision, not 50!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Actually, this article has a perfect quote:

"In every town in America, there are people convinced that somebody, usually the FBI or CIA, has planted microchips in their bodies, which explains the voices they hear," he says. "In some places, these people get treatment. Here in Georgia, we elect them to the legislature."

AKA, the inmates are running the asylum.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen

So what sort of paranoia would prompt this type of legislation?

During the Clinton years Congress placed a moratorium on cloning,

now apparently there is a clear and present danger of having mind control chips
planted on humans without their consent or knowledge.

I'd say the uninformed sort of paranoia. There being no such thing as a "mind control chip", really, it's sort of an odd law, on the order of the Tiger Repelling Rock.

One would hope that one's legislators had had the benefit of some technical consultation, but apparently not. It's not the first loony bill I've seen, the original Kucinich unicorn bill was as bad and just as apparently he hadn't stopped for any sort of technical input.

The "science" part of political science doesn't mean you're scientifically literate, I'm afraid.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Unfortunately, a misdemeanor charge will consist of a small fine and it will not stop this from happening. If the poor are willing to risk lengthy prison terms and felony charges to sell drugs just to make enough money to survive, why would the rich be scared to take a slap on the wrist in order to gain ultimate control?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
duhhhhh somebody knows abou the medical research thats going on out there.

There are just such medical devices being designed to control those among us who cannot control themselves.

top topics

join