It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is where ATS is...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
ATS is controlled by an Apache server btw, don't know if that helps

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I found this one thread7,its interesting what is at the end

FIND THE RINGS

Deny ignorance. The motto of AboveTopSecret.com is simple yet inspires a complex range of emotion and aspiration. Are you one who follows along, or perhaps your one who participates in the effort. But maybe, just maybe you have the desire to push the battle cry forward, and be a captain of enlightenment.

It is time to shake off the shackles of confusion and raise your voice in rage against the most vile evil ever to plague humanity -- ignorance. Become a captain of enlightenment and help shape the course of truth on the Internet.

www.findtherings.com...

dinofilias.com...

Thread

dinofilias.com is under construction

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
dinofilias.com...

dinofilias.com is under construction

This had the decryption for the earlier codes....

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is a wild stab, but something has justed clicked.
WE are ATS. All members unite under one name to expose government projects, secrets etc and we unite to Deny Ignorence. WE are the ones that make up ATS, not html code. Where is ATS?? in our hearts, our minds and our souls, everything we do is for ATS. The members are what makes ATS, the site was made so we can all discuss conspiracies and theories about the corrupt world we live in. ATS location is inside each and every one of us.

*EDIT*
the idea of the "find the rings" is for us to come together to share information for a common goal, this is what ATS is about. Everyday we come together to share information and ideas. "Find the rings" is a way of opening our eyes to understand what ATS is really about, for us to unite under goal.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
very true... good ideas.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Greyhaven]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven
very true... good ideas.
but it's been said like 3 times... pay attention

Now, deep.access.abovetopsecret.com holds the key to the truth, we just have to work out what has to be inputed.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
my thought is that it HAS to be something like "int he minds of it's members"... or "everywhere"... I don't think it's asking for a specific location on earth or even on the internet. The question would be too blaitant otherwise (not the ATS style).

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i have strained my brain all day & then it occured to me - could 'the three' be the countries where the rings are supposed to be located? I shall have a look @ posts about them when I get home from work if no-one beats me 2 it

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think its fair to say that i've looked at nearly all possibilities of way ATS is located. Im just gonna say ATS is located in the heart and soul of its members.

<< 1   >>

join